Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Pls Help Me Confirm This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me Confirm This (761 Views)

Police Confirm Five Dead As Tanker Explodes In Delta / Help Confirm This Farm Address In Ijebu Mushin Ogun State / Can Someone Pls Confirm This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Confirm This by Shinapraise(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
I applied to Marriott international company in Canada and some days agis they sent me this email pls I want to know if it is genuine or not here is the screen shot if the details

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is a scam don't be a victim

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by dustydee: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na wah for you o. Can't you see scam written all over it? You can tell even from the construction of the sentences that the language is unprofessional and not business like. This one is old style scam.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by awalqodri: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
processing payment details will be sent so soon...

if you like fill the form and send your bank information..

That's when you will know the highest speed of AC cant dry up the sweat a furious man!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Confirm This by Lexusgs430: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Shinapraise:
I applied to Marriott international company in Canada and some days agis they sent me this email pls I want to know if it is genuine or not here is the screen shot if the details

Abeg make we carry me with you go ontario....... This heat wan kill pesin.... Ontario, be like freezer.....

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Crushed To Death By A Trailer While On Duty (very Graphics) / How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's / 14 Facts About The Gokada: The Future Of Two-wheeled Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.