Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot (27765 Views)

Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC / Kogi Elections Collation: PDP Spokesman, Kola Ologbodiyan Loses LG To APC / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by possibility1234: 5:58am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
my love to apc still remin till 2023.....pdp jst wasting there valuable time

No wonder you didn't know the difference between 'there' and "their" instead of you to attend sound English classes you are supporting APC, I pity you

6 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by CharlotteFlair: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2017
kokoA:
Lol. I miss opposition politics in Nigeria mehn. I remember the good old days of jibes like "drunken fisherman", “kindergarten president”, etc. You just have to give it Lai Mohammed grin the guy was good. Let's see what this guy can do. I wish him luck as he tries to fit into Lai's shoes.
The daura herdsman, clueless dullard, Home grown vegetable, Ghost president, Tyrant in aso rock and many more are already trending.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by ProWalker: 6:24am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

You can't say any other person than Buhari that's very wrong

We have made progress under Buhari

Slow yes but there has been real progress

So you can replace him with someone far worse

When you hear most of them say Anyone but Buhari, it's nothing but for deep seated hatred for the man. They are the last that will ever accept that there is progress with the economy albeit a slow but real progress, not a rebased economy full of bubbles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by kross01(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
kokoA:
Lol. I miss opposition politics in Nigeria mehn. I remember the good old days of jibes like "drunken fisherman", “kindergarten president”, etc. You just have to give it Lai Mohammed grin the guy was good. Let's see what this guy can do. I wish him luck as he tries to fit into Lai's shoes.

Unfortunately that wasnt opposition. That was name calling and at some point denigrating the office of the president. Today Nigerians has taken cue from them and have developed more derogatory names for the president and guess what nobody sees anything wrong with it.

3 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by blackpanda: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Beress:
Effective opposition has just began!

God bless the PDP!!

Lalasticlala

Seriously Smh
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by SouthEastFacts: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
muykem:
*PDP chairmanship election*

2115 Accredited Delegates

Secondus - 2000

Adeniran - 231

Dokpesi - 66

Total - 2297

*This is incredible*
Fear God nah. Propaganda will not help you.

There were over 3000 delegates at the convention. Have you been to a party convention before? Something that is done openly for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by SouthEastFacts: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

What you wrote up there highlights the typical Nigerian mentality

Always tackling the fruit of the problem without seeking the root cause of the problem

Honestly I wonder what else economically you expect Buhari to do that he hasn't done

The question you should ask is why are we here

We are out of recession , prices are coming down
Reserves are growing , naira is stable ( this would encourage foreign investment)

Loan that was meant to bost the rail sector is still at the senate

You just talk without being objective

Ask you to say what Buhari would have done differently you would see economic blonder you would commit

Buhari has his problem ( very big ones )

But I don't see anyone in the present pdp better than him
Nigerians will not be voting for PDP, they will be voting against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by SouthEastFacts: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

You made progress under buhari? So you believe those trash APC media were telling you because there was no substantive PDP Publicity Secretary to expose their misgovernance.

Without this Publicity Secretary, I wouldn't have known APC has been violating Article 25 of their constitution.

The only growth APC has made is trying to meet up the standard GEJ set before leaving office, which they destroyed 3 months into their administration.

4 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by reuben79: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2017
possibility1234:

No wonder you didn't know the difference between 'there' and "their" instead of you to attend sound English classes you are supporting APC, I pity you
lol pity who?go nd pity ur regional nd cultist party

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by MyPoint: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
kokoA:

Lol. Nigerian ran away from drunken fisherman and kindetgarten President and elected sober herdsman grandpa President.

We now know the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by BruncleZuma: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by Jombojombo(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
APC how far grin
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by onward4life(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Booby88:

What is your surname?

You want yo check if he is relative before you kill it abi?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by jaychubi: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Game on grin grin grin

I was happier under pdp than APC

Under pdp
Bag of foreign rice = 7k
Fuel = 87
Dollar = 185

My salary has more value

Bring back pdp

Association of past criminals APC must go

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by anonimi: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by bart10: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by hooklover: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
my love to apc still remin till 2023.....pdp jst wasting their valuable time

This is d problem critical issues were raised but instead of you to ask or give reasons and cos of typical Nigeria mentality that must talk even wen brain is empty.

This is d kind of mentality holding Nigeria hostage....

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by slyng(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Leopard never change its colour . In case you missed it: Accredited Delegates = 2115 Total vote cast was 2297 which is higher than the accredited delegates. Secondus = 2000 Adeniran = 231 Dokpesi = 66 This will give you total vote scored as 2297. PeeDeePee

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by anonimi: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by Abfinest007(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2017
apc came in power with lies this time around pdp is.ready to match word for word power for power and stealing for stealing
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by reuben79: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
hooklover:

This is d problem critical issues were raised but instead of you to ask or give reasons and cos of typical Nigeria mentality that must talk even wen brain is empty.

This is d kind of mentality holding Nigeria hostage....
bros ar u ok at all?its a crime to love my party
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by anonimi: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
slyng:
Leopard never change its colour .
In case you missed it:
Accredited Delegates = 2115
Total vote cast was 2297 which is higher than the accredited delegates.
Secondus = 2000
Adeniran = 231
Dokpesi = 66
This will give you total vote scored as 2297.
PeeDeePee

You forgot to provide a credible source to your story, oga sLIEing.
Meanwhile, PDP are learners where the master riggers in ACN/APC are concerned. That is why they called themselves the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.
Tell us something fresh, that we don't already know, please. grin
Thanks.

anonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by bart10: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2017
possibility1234:

grin
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by firstolalekan(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

God bless you for this!

Lalasticlala patriotic Nigerians are speaking please
You're wasting your time boy.
That 30k per month that rogue is paying is not worth the future of my country.
Atiku will NEVER be President of this country!
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by Westadon(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Well composed, ride on egbon
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by efighter: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2017
muykem:
*PDP chairmanship election*

2115 Accredited Delegates

Secondus - 2000

Adeniran - 231

Dokpesi - 66

Total - 2297

*This is incredible*

PDP and rigging are 5 & 6, sorry I mean PDP and rigging are Goatluck and Mama Piss.
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by Profusamah: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Am definitely gonna enjoy Nigerian politics from now onwards
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by AishaBuhari: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Yeah! Enormous retrogression - taking us back to stone age!

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You made progress under buhari? So you believe those trash APC media were telling you because there was no substantive PDP Publicity Secretary to expose their misgovernance.

Without this Publicity Secretary, I wouldn't have known APC has been violating Article 25 of their constitution.

The only growth APC has made is trying to meet up the standard GEJ set before leaving office, which they destroyed 3 months into their administration.

I don't know your understanding of economics

But to leave a reserve that can't meet 5 months of import bill after 3 years or more oil boom is the worst any leader can go

All country with similar productions and we had add 100bn at least to reserves but ours dropped by over 20bn

This is the worst I have seen
That's the mean reason we entered this economic problem

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by mrvitalis(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Nigerians will not be voting for PDP, they will be voting against Buhari.
Buhari wins with easy against pdp trust me
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by mrvitalis(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
AishaBuhari:

Yeah! Enormous retrogression - taking us back to the stone age!
Go seek out the sector performance under Jonathan and Buhari then compare

Didn't say economy I said real sector of the economy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu / FG Slashes Wage By N100bn, Labour Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.