Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM (10595 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His 6 Children In Round Table Meeting In Abuja / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by londonrivals: 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Imo state Governor Rochas Okorocha and Ondo state Governor Rotimi Akeredolu commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM Radio.

http://www.metronaija.com/photos-gov-okorocha-gov-akeredolu-commission-adekunle-ajasin-university-radio/

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by chriskosherbal(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Take or leave it this is good and indeed a welcome development.

Weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by salmonkas178(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by johnime: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2017
I have been going out with this guy for about two years now and we are already planning marriage. He has gone to see my parents and I have met his parents too. For sometime now I met a lady in his room half naked and I said nothing but sat outside to wait for them to finish whatever they were doing. I waited for almost 30 minutes before he went to see the lady off. Honestly it pained me but after he apologised I gave him another chance. Weeks after that it was the girls birthday and I was with him at a restaurant when the girl came there and my boyfriend introduced the girl to me as my rival. As if that was not enough, he picked a cab for her and asked that I pick a public transport with him in the rain. Even after this I forgave him when he apologised. I decided to not talk about these things again cos the talking wasn't solving the problem. About two weeks ago he went to see my mother because after I see certain things he does I don't talk and I treat him normally as though am not aware anything has happened, so he felt I wanted to leave him and asked my mum to plead with me to forgive him. Now just a weekend after that he brought a girl to my home while I was away on a trip to sleep with her on my bed, this hurts me so much. I think it's the peak of it and I want to call off the engagement and wedding. Though I love him cos he's the first but I have ever been with but I think I have had enough. Sometimes these girls call me to warn me and all. And when I tell him he tells me am framing that up. What do I do. Please I need honest opinions.

Kindly publish this for me I really need advice on this please
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by BruncleZuma: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Somebody's statue is loading in Imo State,
but seriously Akeredolu go good to mould wallahi...

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by otijah(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Rochas is like

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by chuks34(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Rochas how fa
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by TheNextAce: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Not bad. Management is always the key, not just commissioning

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
I use to love okorocha
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by chuks34(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
johnime:
I have been going out with this guy for about two years now and we are already planning marriage. He has gone to see my parents and I have met his parents too. For sometime now I met a lady in his room half naked and I said nothing but sat outside to wait for them to finish whatever they were doing. I waited for almost 30 minutes before he went to see the lady off. Honestly it pained me but after he apologised I gave him another chance. Weeks after that it was the girls birthday and I was with him at a restaurant when the girl came there and my boyfriend introduced the girl to me as my rival. As if that was not enough, he picked a cab for her and asked that I pick a public transport with him in the rain. Even after this I forgave him when he apologised. I decided to not talk about these things again cos the talking wasn't solving the problem. About two weeks ago he went to see my mother because after I see certain things he does I don't talk and I treat him normally as though am not aware anything has happened, so he felt I wanted to leave him and asked my mum to plead with me to forgive him. Now just a weekend after that he brought a girl to my home while I was away on a trip to sleep with her on my bed, this hurts me so much. I think it's the peak of it and I want to call off the engagement and wedding. Though I love him cos he's the first but I have ever been with but I think I have had enough. Sometimes these girls call me to warn me and all. And when I tell him he tells me am framing that up. What do I do. Please I need honest opinions.

create a thread for this ur story
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Aieboocaar(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Rochas! Rochas!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by ecclize: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Nothing will freak me about this man
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by cstr1000: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Is okorocha replacing tinubu in yorubaland? cheesy

This guy is friends with tinubu's current rivals in the SW APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by jobbers: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
good
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by FoxyFlow(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2017
johnime:

Kindly publish this for me I really need advice on this please

SO you feel you can come and publish some fake stories seeking redress abi? Okay, here is my advice... Go and create a blog. Fill it with fake stories then sort for people advice. I am not saying it is true but I heard Linda Ikeji started that way...

Mtchw...

Back to the topic:

Rochas gave 500,000 to best graduating student for lunch but cannot pay pensioners. I hope he has his own statue made to remember himself because I don't think the people of Imo will like to remember such a bad dream...

2019, please come quickly...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by IgboticGirl(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:
Is okorocha replacing tinubu in yorubaland? cheesy

This guy is friends with tinubu's current rivals in the SW APC.

Haha grin
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by sammyj: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2017
The caption should have been the Statue erector of Imo state commissioned radio station at the University. grin shocked shocked
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by ahamonyeka(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm I can see the statue of adekunle ajasin loading.
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Archangel15: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Okorocha the god of the Afonjas grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by cstr1000: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Haha
The least he could do for them is to bring them prodigal sons from the SW to look to the east as their authentic southern political capital like Azikiwe the father of one-naijeria tried to do.
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by timilehin95(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Akeredolu: Rochas, no forget my (okorocha cuts in)

Okorocha: statue?

Akeredolu: ehn ehn

Okorocha: Hahahahaha don't worry, i will make dozens for u

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Dutchey(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2017
should we mop ocean? who radio epp
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by money121(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Awon ojelu
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Ajasa
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Bustincole(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
money looters foundation

Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by IgboticGirl(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2017
cstr1000:

The least he could do for them is to bring them prodigal sons from the SW to look to the east as their authentic southern political capital like Azikiwe the father of one-naijeria tried to do.

Yea grin
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by IgboticGirl(f): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Archangel15:
Okorocha the god of the Afonjas grin

grin I love okorocha
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by pol23: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
2 governors commissioning a College Radio station...
Total cost of setting a small Radio Station is around 1.5 million.
I know this cos as a student some years back,we tried to set one up,but we're financially incapacitated.
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Somebody's statue is loading in Imo State,
but seriously Akeredolu go good to mould wallahi...
grin
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by funlord(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
This Rochas again? That your master plan would soon be revealed.....
Re: Okorocha And Akeredolu Commission Adekunle Ajasin University Radio, Ivy 90.3 FM by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
next thing now, he will Goan mould Akeredolu.
I don't trust rochas at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living / Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / 2023 Presidency: Most APC, PDP Governors Are Backing Osinbajo - Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.