Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. (684 Views)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Casts His Votes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by Adebowhales(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Tasting the Pudding in style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL.

*****In the year 2007, I Jimo Akeran Jj aspired to be the Chairman of Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government, in Ogun West, of Ogun State, of Nigeria. I obtained the nomination documents of the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for N500,000.00 (for emphasis: Five hundred thousand Naira). I paid the exorbitant three years' taxes, development levies, donation to the party; etcetera in conjunction with well meaning people who believed I had "some things" to offer; we campaigned and mobilized massively throughout the nooks and crannies of the Federal Constituency. Three of us scaled then strenuous hurdles and were pronounced "candidates" and officially and formally acknowledged and recognized by the entire party and government hierarchy led by his Excellency the Governor, OTUNBA Gbenga Daniel, at#my_dear_Igbesa. We were: Honourable Jimo Ojugbele, Engineer Olatunji Akinosi and my humble self. At about nine (9) hours to the time of the Primaries, I got an unofficial telephone call from a loyal party leader, who pleaded annonimity, that the Primaries had been suspended indefinitely. Till date: no official information was offered. I must confess: I crashed! My business crumbled. My immediate family was in disarray. Several friends& professional colleagues made a mince of jest of me. I trekked all over Lagos for about eight (cool months. I sold a Pathfinder SUV which I bought at N2.7million for N40,000.( Forty thousand Naira!) Yes! I sold a Mercedes Benz ( V-Booth 230 Padded) Which I bought at N2,000,000( Two million Naira) for N100,000( One Hundred Thousand Naira). I sold a Vanagon Bus which I bought at N600, 000.00( Six hundred thousand Naira) for N8000.00( Eight thousand Naira)Yes!Governor Daniel went ahead and imposed another person on the Local Government. No compensation. No patronage. No appointment. No contract. No reward. No IGR. I was COMPLETELY IGNORED, DENIED, DERIDED and DISDAINED!I will forever remain indebted to a particular friend, who stood by and with me! (An Ibo man for that matter); I will forever be grateful to my younger brothers; I will forever remain appreciative of some Asian clients whom God placed#in_stead to prop me back!

Today; Otunba Daniel was given the similar dose of what he administered on me, and several others in Ogun State barely ten (10) years ago!Nothing goes for nothing. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For every cause, there's an effect. Whatsoever one sows, he surely shall reap. Delay is certainly not denial. THERE IS KARMA. I RELIGIOUSLY BELIEVE IN IT! I urge all of us who God has Graciously placed to decide the fate of others, to always discharge such sacred responsibility conscientiously and WITH THE FEAR OF GOD!

Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by BabaRamota1980: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2017
When i saw Ibo I said "mmtccheeew"" and walked out of thread....
Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by Adebowhales(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Lalasticlala coman save your uncle
Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by Isokowadoo: 1:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Babaramota Wetin dey do u self, U dS Kano Almajiri claiming Yoruba
Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by bluecircle470: 2:25am On Dec 11, 2017
that means you want the chairmanship position in other to steal and wallop the peoples money. if indeed you are dead broke even before the primaries, only GOD will know if the money you will steal will be more than Diezani's own. tho i feel for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by BabaRamota1980: 3:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Babaramota Wetin dey do u self, U dS Kano Almajiri claiming Yoruba

Shut up there angry angry
Re: Tasting The Pudding In Style- OTUNBA GBENGA DANIEL. by Jaideyone(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2017
bluecircle470:
that means you want the chairmanship position in other to steal and wallop the peoples money. if indeed you are dead broke even before the primaries, only GOD will know if the money you will steal will be more than Diezani's own. tho i feel for you.
don't mind the thief.

he's even lying. saying he bought a car for 1.5m and sold it 40k. bought another one for 600k sold it for 8k. the thief just got scammed by gbenga the bigger thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Release INNOSON Now, Kalu Tells EFCC / This Is The Glorious Kaduna Capital School In The Year 1961. / Achievements Of President Buhari In Three Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.