Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter (30934 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Bigsteveg(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
pzphoto:
I think their is
I think there is.......uw
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by sobastical: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho
Get sense for once

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Pataricatering(f): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
I’m always so happy when I hear guys calling women “ olosho” ! Pls continue- you don’t know how much you are helping the women you are trying to hate on !
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by chloedogie(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho

You must be very shameless and stupid. But your stupidity has a limit the only fool i'm greatly concerned about is the one that clicked like on your stupid statement. How dare you say that about a toddler? Now I see the reason why some ladies do not get pregnant for 40 years because they might give birth t kids like you that are dangerous to humanity. You are a danger.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Awwwww..... Such an adorable humanling
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Godspleasure01:
grin grin grin grin

he is a sick individual
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho

u be hopless idiot
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Pidginwhisper: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by samsam69(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
angry
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by lumidey2013(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho
But wait, Are you Mad or just naturally stupid ?
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by immybanks(f): 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
As in ehn! Senselessness Overloaded!
quote author=trigonometry post=63179361]
U must b a stupid fool for this, what did the Lil baby ever do to u.
So mush senseless adults in this platform [/quote]
Re: The Resemblance Between Bimbo Oshin And Her Daughter by Ngochim: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
showghan:
Upcoming Olosho
But why? She is an innocent child. She didn't choose who would be her mum

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I'm Getting A Lot Of Threats' - Davido Cries Out / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol, You're Not Lying - Flavour Nabania / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looking all glam in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.