Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Part 1 (423 Views)

Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians / Pick Your SGF From South-east, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Tell Buhari / What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Intro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Part 1 by igbofocus: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2017
umu ibe ekenkwaa m unu!
asi m nke onye chiri, ya zere oo...
umu igbo, asi m na oga adiri anyi ncha na mma
iseeeeeeeeee!

hello everyone, welcome to the continuation of my post on the topic WHAT DOES NDIGBO REALLY NEED... you can see the intro here
https://www.nairaland.com/4213209/what-does-ndigbo-really-need

today, i will continue by listing the 5 MAJOR THINGS NDIGBO MUST GET RIGHT if we are to progress as a people but before then, let me tell us a story!...

So once upon a time, the nna nnas of ndigbo in their wisdom created their own matrix WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL MATRIX and with it, ruled the world long before any other civilization...
the made igbo not to be a written language but instead to be mathematical codes which combined with WAVES (sound waves) to give meanings.
they originated what we know today as the KWA language flux 8 based code system which remains the oldest language flux system.
they became the first to forge metals and taught the egyptian osiris the art of sword making....
mgbe enu bu ana osa, ndigbo civilized egypt and even till this day, the evidence are still there but all these are stories for some other time.
suddenly, today, the history of ndigbo has been distorted simply because our code based communication system was difficult for nwabekee to understand and hence, they used force to silence ndigbo who were known for their NKA na UZU and their unique system of ruling themselves which nwabekee stole!
in the bid to achieve their aim, nwabekee created a new matrix, a new reality which included the A B CH D writing system of igbo which was never a written language and forced it down our throats. for those who refused to accept it, the called them outcasts in a bid to destroy the truthful meaning of titles, purpose and positions in the original igbo setting but again, this is the story for another day....
TO BE CONTINUED.

haven read the story above, one may begin to wonder if i know what i am saying but the truth remains that all what i have said bu EZIOKWU/
and it is because we want igbo youths of today to know these truths so that they can join in making alaigbo better that i write this piece.
so to answer the question, what ndigbo really need can be found at the end of my salutation to my igbo brethren at the opening of this article "ISEEEEEE" ndigbo of today must go back to the 5 PRINCIPLES that made them great MGBE ENU BU ANA OSA
but for this to happen, ndigbo needs to get 5 major things right and they are
1 RE ORIENTATION
2 RE EDUCATION
3 RE PURPOSING
4 RE STRATEGIZING
5 RE FORMATION

it is only when these are achieved can the 5 principles earlier mentioned will be followed and the progress of ndigbo as a people assured.
in subsequent posts, i will explain the 5 points mentioned here and also list and explain the 5 principles talked about. until then, ka m biakwa nu!
udo

Re: What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Part 1 by gidgiddy: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Their own country
Re: What Does Ndigbo Really Need? Part 1 by ItsTutsi(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2017
freedom in trafficking,ritualism,smuggling,419 and prostitution grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Between #ENDSARS and #EndKillerHerdsmen which is more important? / Magu, Daura Appear Before Senate Ad-hoc Committee / INEC To Prosecute Gov. Bello For Double Registration, Sacks Two Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.