Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Solar & Renewable Energy Business With China Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solar & Renewable Energy Business With China Supplier (709 Views)

Breaking News: Dollar To Crash By 70% As Buhari Signs Currency Deal With China / Looking For China Supplier In Industrial Machine / Anyone Scammed By China Supplier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar & Renewable Energy Business With China Supplier by SolarFob(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2010
Now renewable energy business such as solar and wind energy is the most hotest in Nigeria and all over the world, SolarFob Industrial is main focus on solar PV and LED lighting, solar water pump, solar street lights and others.

With our local clients' installation and maintenance help, we've already had some projects in Nigeria for the solar street lights and solar water pumps, the response from our customer is very good.

Anyone here who deal with the solar & new energy business can contact me or visit www.solarfob.com for more information about our future cooperation. Or if you just have any questions about solar and LED technology or the system design, just feel free to send me an email to get the response within 6-12hrs.

Or you can add my MSN: allan221@live.cn

Allan

www.SolarFob.com

Re: Solar & Renewable Energy Business With China Supplier by SolarFob(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2010
Happy Easther Holiday ~! Everyone here~

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander I Need Information On Pure Water And Ice Block Making / Need Help! Pls What Are The Challenges Of Exportation Business In Nigeria / Business Loans. No Collateral?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.