Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal (565 Views)

Bbnaija: Boma Is Disgusting – Tacha Takes Sides With Angel / Naira Marley Insults Kaffy After She Said His Soapy Dance Is Disgusting (video) / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by BroadwayAfrica: 4:56am On Dec 11, 2017
South African based Nigerian Director, Awal Abdulfatai whose latest movie 'Descent' will be hitting cinemas soon sat down to have a chat with BroadwayTV and he has some interesting things to say.

The director shared that he would rather get married than have or marry a baby mama. When asked what he would never be caught doing, he had something interesting to say. Enjoy

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc8yOAf5uwU
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by iamdrfresh: 5:14am On Dec 11, 2017
why shld u b caught doing it in d first place?? as long as u do it in ur private place
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2017
why shud u b4
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by gozzlin: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
undecided

Masturbation is more disgusting than sex abi? _Fuck you! What can be more disgusting than slamming your dick into a moist crevice where all sorts of dirty effluents drip from? Abeg sex is dirtier.
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by donstan18: 7:05am On Dec 11, 2017
gozzlin:
undecided

Masturbation is more disgusting than sex abi? _Fuck you! What can be more disgusting than slamming your dick into a moist crevice where all sorts of dirty effluents drip from? Abeg sex is dirtier.

Firstly, Say NO to masturbation!

Secondly, Stop mingling with dirty girls, look for good and clean pussy to fvck.
Trust me, when you do that, you'll spend more time eating your woman's pussy, especially when she crosses her shivering laps and leg round your neck with her hands scrubbing your hair, you'll love never to bring out your head but spend more time there more than the time you'll spend in digging her magnifying, electrifying and glorifying pussy.
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by Grabbeast: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
You will never be caught because you are a master of the act.
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by gozzlin: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Firstly, Say NO to masturbation!

Secondly, Stop mingling with dirty girls, look for good and clean pussy to fvck.
Trust me, when you do that, you'll spend more time eating your woman's pussy, especially when she crosses her shivering laps and leg round your neck with her hands scrubbing your hair, you'll love never to bring out your head but spend more time there more than the time you'll spend in digging her magnifying, electrifying and glorifying pussy.

Be deluding yourself nigga. If you knew the amount and nature of stuff that a typical pussy produces, you'll never bring your mouth close to it. It harbours different assortment of bacteria, so tiny you can't see them with your nakked eyes. It's an outlet for urine, it releases blood on a monthly basis and some pussies produce pus.

And for the sake of clarification, I never advocated masturbation in my earlier post. I only said sex is dirtier in response to the guy who termed masturbation as disgusting. Between rubbing your dick with just your hands and slamming it into a crevice where all sorts of unknown things come out, with both of you prolly exchanging saliva in the process, which one is dirtier and more disgusting?

Abeg sex is dirtier, albeit more satisfying.
Re: I Will Never Be Caught Masturbating, It Is Disgusting - Abdulfatai Awal by donstan18: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2017
gozzlin:

Be deluding yourself nigga. If you knew the amount and nature of stuff that a typical pussy produces, you'll never bring your mouth close to it. It harbours different assortment of bacteria, so tiny you can't see them with your nakked eyes. It's an outlet for urine, it releases blood on a monthly basis and some pussies produce pus.

And for the sake of clarification, I never advocated masturbation in my earlier post. I only said sex is dirtier in response to the guy who termed masturbation as disgusting. Between rubbing your dick with just your hands and slamming it into a crevice where all sorts of unknown things come out, with both of you prolly exchanging saliva in the process, which one is dirtier and more disgusting?

Abeg sex is dirtier, albeit more satisfying.

My Nigga,

Like I initially typed, Look for clean ladies.

Concerning your bacteria and pus lamentations, it's far better for me to go for the pus than to lock myself up, mix detergents, hypo and Vaseline to bleach my d*ck.

(1) (Reply)

In Pictures: Yinka Ayefele Shares Accident That Crippled Him / Check Out Wat Simi Say About Wizkid In Her Recent Interview / Man Finally Marries Girlfriend After 9yrs Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.