Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) (1187 Views)

Thread For Dogs Available For Sale Swap Or Adoption @phronesis dogs / My DDR GSD From Household Kennel / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2017
The kind of impression that made me create this topic is really great.

On Saturday evening, I saw an advert of some Boerboel puppies posted by egorov and I decided to check them out since I'm in ibadan and I had time.

I picked up my phone and called one of the lines he dropped, the guy was so humble in his response that I was wondering if its one small boy.

He fixed a 6pm appointment for me and by 5.45 he called to know if I'll still be coming.

Not that I was going to buy d puppy but I explained to him I'm a Dog lover and I plan on becoming a Breeder.

Well, I got there around 6.20pm, as i alighted from the bike in front of the gate, i was greeted by thunderous barks of dogs, i got scared but phronesis was already there to bring me in.

The guy is a handsome, slim guy with a very cute smile (no homo). He gave me two rules,
1. No running
2 No touching esp puppies

My jaw dropped when I saw thw dogs

Rotts
Boerboels
Canecorso
German shepherds(one was very beautiful and she was on heat)

The guy told me a lot about dogs and I really learnt from him. He also promised to give me a german shepherd puppy for freE, m blessed.

There are many Silent big breeders here on Nairaland and I just met one. M happy. Would have snapped pics but my phone no dey alright.

I Forgot to add, he bought me two bottles of beer and a plate of fish.

Thanks egorov, thanks Phronesis dogs.
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by kunlesufyan(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Haba!!! You see this kind huge dogs, you no take pictures. You must go back there.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by wheezie24(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
lovely testimony... pics would v bn lovely....phronesis himself can share sum pics with us....more pple myt fall in love
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Haba!!! You see this kind huge dogs, you no take pictures. You must go back there.
If I used my phone to snap those dogs, they will look like cats. My phone is not it at all
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
wheezie24:
lovely testimony... pics would v bn lovely....phronesis himself can share sum pics with us....more pple myt fall in love

Thanks. Maybe he will
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by kunlesufyan(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
heartache:

If I used my phone to snap those dogs, they will look like cats. My phone is not it at all
Display...no wahala
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by egorov(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
heartache:

On Saturday evening, I saw an advert of some Boerboel puppies posted by egorov and I decided to check them out since I'm in ibadan and I had time.

I picked up my phone and called one of the lines he dropped, the guy was so humble in his response that I was wondering if its one small boy.

He fixed a 6pm appointment for me and by 5.45 he called to know if I'll still be coming.

Not that I was going to buy d puppy but I explained to him I'm a Dog lover and I plan on becoming a Breeder.

Well, I got there around 6.20pm, as i alighted from the bike in front of the gate, i was greeted by thunderous barks of dogs, i got scared but phronesis was already there to bring me in.

The guy is a handsome, slim guy with a very cute smile (no homo). He gave me two rules,
1. No running

Rotts
Boerboels
Canecorso

The guy told me a lot about dogs and I really learnt from him. He also promised to give me a german shepherd puppy for freE, m blessed.

There are many Silent big breeders here on Nairaland and I just met one. M happy. Would have snapped pics but my phone no dey alright.

Mr Gbenga there was no need for this o, tanx anyways. Thanks for ur vsit
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by rumenase(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
heartache:

1. No running

Rotts
Boerboels
Canecorso

OP I beg yu with all the witch for my village borrow camera go back there and take pics nothing beats pictures.
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by OsuGanja(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Something dey worry you OP
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2017
rumenase:

OP I beg yu with all the witch for my village borrow camera go back there and take pics nothing beats pictures.
lop maybe if I visit him again
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2017
OsuGanja:
Something dey worry you OP
undecided
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by heartache(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2017
egorov:

Mr Gbenga there was no need for this o, tanx anyways. Thanks for ur vsit
I have to. I'm happy, especially the puppy part
Re: My Visit To Phronesis Dogs Kennel(egorov) by egorov(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2017
heartache:
I have to. I'm happy, especially the puppy part

Ok. U didn't tell them u will give me a pup when she starts whelping

(1) (Reply)

Large Bone Female Caucasian Puppy Now Available / I'm In Need Of An Eagle Please Drop Your Number If You Have Any For Sale / Purebred German Shepherd Dog Male At 100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.