Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

To Whom It May Concern - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Whom It May Concern (481 Views)

Nigerians Use Paracetamol To Cook Meat: Concern As More People Use It / Tokunbo Stationary Bikes for sale @ Smart Fitness Concern / Nigeria’s Lassa Fever Outbreak Slowing, But Remains A Concern – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern by stepking: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Good day nairalanders. Please take out time to read this, I am a young adult who is 26yrs old. I believe life is a gift and everyone should appreciate theirs but its quite unfortunate that I have decided to end mine within the next 72 hours. It's been hard for me to survive over the past months and right now am out of options. I know am young and you believe there are various things i can do after all Jadwiga was crowned King of Poland despite been a woman how then can a young man not survive believe me i have tried and you would probably understand better if you were in my shoes, right now it only takes grace for me to see the next day. Please i didn't write this because i need advice. It seems quite hard to get help from Nigerians these days and i really wish i could get help. So I am writing this because i want to donate my organs freely to anyone in desperate need of it to live.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Skyfornia(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2017
How dare you!? Can you create life?? Are you God? Do you know the beginning and end?? If I tell you my story you will cringe with fear but here am I rejoicing in God.

"You want to give out your organ to someone that needs it"? I want you to read that again and again. If someone needs your organ it means you are better than the person yet you want to encourage that person to live while trying to end your own life. Isn't it irony?? Go ahead and end your life but remember you will meet the worst kind of situation below.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by stepking: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Skyfornia:
How dare you!? Can you create life?? Are you God? Do you know the beginning and end?? If I tell you my story you will cringe with fear but here am I rejoicing in God.

"You want to give out your organ to someone that needs it"? I want you to read that again and again. If someone needs your organ it means you are better than the person yet you want to encourage that person to live while trying to end your own life. Isn't it irony?? Go ahead and end your life but remember you will meet the worst kind of situation below.
hey, thanks for your reply. I totally understand your perspective. Right now i have day to day needs that cant be met by any means except crime and i really cant commit crime. I would prefer my death giving life to another than live a life hurting others. Thanks for your concern tho I really appreciate
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Skyfornia(m): 9:04am On Dec 11, 2017
stepking:
hey, thanks for your reply. I totally understand your perspective. Right now i have day to day needs that cant be met by any means except crime and i really cant commit crime. I would prefer my death giving life to another than live a life hurting others. Thanks for your concern tho I really appreciate

And you think your death will provide solution to your troubles? You are in for a more worst trouble I can assure you.
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
y nt i arrange for u to go to Malaysia so u sell ur kidney den do transfer for me den die der.hw u take c Am?
Re: To Whom It May Concern by stepking: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
y nt i arrange for u to go to Malaysia so u sell ur kidney den do transfer for me den die der.hw u take c Am?
may God help you
Re: To Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
stepking:
may God help you
he wld help us all

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by xgames: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
he wld help us all
amen

(1) (Reply)

8 Vegetables That Make You More Beautiful / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Cure Quick Ejaculation / Free Organic Skincare Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.