Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) (34926 Views)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by jericco1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
man's wickedness to man.
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by fof1: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Facebook user Anyi Tex Lotechi just shared these heartbreaking Photos of a 4yr old boy who was kidnapped by his own Cousin, He demanded for 5million Ransom, and since the family couldn't provide he killed the boy by pressing his head with a Stone, So sad, to think that they are family members, Though Anyi never mentioned where in Nigeria the Incident happened, But said that he has since been arrested by the Police..
See below!

News From Ebiwali---http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-kidnaps-his-cousin-then-kills.html

ISLAM AND VIOLENCE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH HATRE AND TERRORISM. NOTHERN NIGERIA PLENTY TROUBLES.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Gagason(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let him eat the corpse then.....idiot,....
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Facebook user Anyi Tex Lotechi just shared these heartbreaking Photos of a 4yr old boy who was kidnapped by his own Cousin, He demanded for 5million Ransom, and since the family couldn't provide he killed the boy by pressing his head with a Stone, So sad, to think that they are family members, Though Anyi never mentioned where in Nigeria the Incident happened, But said that he has since been arrested by the Police..
See below!

News From Ebiwali---http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/oh-no-man-kidnaps-his-cousin-then-kills.html

Why are people this wicked!!! 4yrs old!!!
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by fof1: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bhelamblog:
See below!

ISLAM AND VIOLENCE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH HATRE AND TERRORISM. NOTHERN NIGERIA PLENTY TROUBLES....
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin
Nwanne okwa ifulu grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by ud4u: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
What a wicked world
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by edo3(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Yeeeeh! This one weak me Abeg!!!

Please, where is the HON. Commissioner of "SENSE"!?
Commissioner for happiness u meant to say right?
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
AuroraB:
Nwanne okwa ifulu grin grin cheesy

My dear echem ma owu 1999 all over again
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
I know that this murderer is from my region
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Damoche10: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
He should be tied to a moving car and dragged till he looses his breath!!! For rich relatives, try as much as possible to help your people at the time of need if God blesses you with riches. What a sad story!!! embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by TopGunFighter: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Looks like jos because that's the only place you have a joint task force
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Ten06(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
I know that this murderer is from my region. Onyonshi

Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by sekem: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
AuroraB:
RR don dey go for 5m?
I am asking for someone lipsrsealed grin

I'm suspecting 'someone' wink
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Tayot3(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
na which day all dis ritualist of a thin go end 4rm 9ija nw ...
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Chukazu: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do they really have to arrest him when they can use the same brick to burst his brain open
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by elnoor: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bhelamblog:
See below!

I greet you wise people, southerners that why you always look at the north as undeveloped region. if this is a developed I hail you.
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
BruncleZuma:

My dear echem ma owu 1999 all over again
Hahahahahaaaa cheesy
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by mayorkent(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
See I'm face as if say I'm get remorse.
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
sekem:

I'm suspecting 'someone' wink
Sekem wink grin
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Amazonboss(f): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Very heartless and foolish being.........

Hardwork pays!!!!!!!!!

5M That's sma amount to many.

Meanwhile we have join the digital currency

Come on board..........

Send me a mail to join our Whatsapp group............
Check out my signature.
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
millionboi2:
Hausa ppl mumu die.
BECAUSE DEM LEAVE KIDNAPPING FOR UNA?
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by vicardino(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bring 2M, I will sell RR for u. And for you to know u ain't buying stolen car, we'll sign an undertaking at any police station of ur choice. Lobatan
AuroraB:
RR don dey go for 5m?
I am asking for someone lipsrsealed grin
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by abbeyty(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why this country is full of evil people like this ? with all these churches and mosques we have around
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by Flosticks(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
His own cousin shocked shocked what a life....cos of money? bleeped[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
No need to kip dis idiot, Just cut is hands and legs den comot the neck
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE, WHY WAS JUNGLE JUSTICE NOT METED OUT TO HIM?
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by otabaotaba: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amd he is crying
Let him be sentenced to 200 yrs imprisonment
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
bettercreature:
He would have killed the boy even if they paid the money

Sure thing because ,the baby would have reported him.In order for the baby not to tell on him,he had to kill him.
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Sure thing because ,the baby would have reported him.In order for the baby not to tell on him,he had to kill him.
Ofcourse!
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by protocoll(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
by there head we shall no them
Re: Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
In Nigeria, everyone wants to be rich
without working.

Even when you work,
the system makes it impossible
to get rich.

Its a catch 22 situation
with no way out of the economic limbo.

A tragedy to the families
of both victim & perpetrator... sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.