Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest (618 Views)

Founder of Miss Polo International, Ibife Alufohai, buries Father In Rivers / Photos Of Man Who Joined The #endsars Protest In His Wedding Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by Brookinfo(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Today 11th Dec 2017, a bunch of well meaning Rivers State people assemble at Polo Club Port Harcourt for a solidarity match in support of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Lately, the #ENDSARS campaign has been all over the social media by those who feel the services of the security agency in the state are needed anymore. As it has been alleged that the SARS operatives are the major perpetrators of criminal activities in the state.

In reaction to this, another group in Rivers State this morning has gathered at the Polo Club to make a peaceful protest in support of the role and activities of SARS in the state. This move is a sign of their contentment and confidence in SARS.

https://brookinfo.com/group-garders-atpolo-club-anti-endsars-protest/

Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by rifasenate11(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
this is what we need to see, not "Ngeneukwenu" posting pictures of 7 abokis here

https://www.nairaland.com/4226968/massive-turn-out-endsars-protest

and calling them massive crowd gathering for the #endsars at Abuja. BMC can never report anything without lies and propaganda just because of 30k.
Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
These ones are sponsored By Wike/PDP....The real protest are going on in Lagos and Abuja..

Wike wants SARS commander out of Rivers State, to enable him rig the election in 2019 with his cult guys..

It won't work...He must fight it out with Amaechi in 2019.

Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by nero2face: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
I support u guys
Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by nero2face: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
These ones are sponsored By Wike/PDP....The real protest are going on in Lagos and Abuja..

Wike wants SARS commander out of Rivers State, to enable him rig the election in 2019 with his cult guys..

It won't work...He must fight it out with Amaechi in 2019.
Wike has been winning Amechi and will continue to win him, I wish u know de political gap between Wike and Amechi

1 Like

Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by shortgun(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
#endsars
Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
nero2face:
Wike has been winning Amechi and will continue to win him, I wish u know de political gap between Wike and Amechi
[/s]

I don't know, but I know APC control 2 of 3 Senatorial Zones courtesy of Amaechi.
Re: Group Gathers At Polo Club For Anti #ENDSARS Protest by swagagolic01(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Blind kids... this group supports sars, they were paid 3k each

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Dances With His Nigerian Wife On Their Wedding Day In Europe / . / Davido, Simi, Wizkid Won Big At 2018 Headies Award [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.