Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos (17621 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
A policeman identified as Supol Ali Danladi of Chanchaga Divisional Headquarters in Niger state, was killed yesterday in a fatal car accident while on duty. According to reports, the police officer was crushed to death by a trailer after loosing its brake. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/policeman-killed-crushed-death-trailer-duty-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by 4reala(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
This is really bad. Rip officer.

I think, he stood on the road thinking the driver is going to respect his Uniform and stop, not knowing some of this drivers smoke and drink all sorts of strong things.

I pray the driver is caught and brought to justice

Oh God! why FCT on a bad news nah. Well the week shall be great for all Nairalanders in Jesus Name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Not good ..I hope the stupid Rig driver didnt do this intentionally
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Mologi(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2017
God rest his soul.
This is very gory....
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Aubrey1(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2017
I think reckless truck driver killed him
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by malware: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
EXTREMELY GRAPHIC PHOTOS
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by HtwoOw: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2017
God guide and protect us
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Rip.
Hope he wasn't there collecting bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Nukilia: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmmm everyone is screwed in this country. cool
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by tofolo(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
May his soul rest in peace unlike the one in the picture below, that would now go around harrasing people.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Sirheny007(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Dear God in Heaven!
Look at a human head burst like sachet water smashed on concrete!

Father Lord, I wouldn't want to die this way. Nobody would.
Rest his soul. embarassed

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the spirit of #EndSARS, this is good news.

For once, i disagree with you.

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

In the spirit of #EndSARS, this is good news.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by webbro007(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
JUNGLE DON MATURE
When Shade graduated from the University, she was so excited she was about her strong 2.1. It will get her a good paying job in a financial institution immediately after her NYSC.
She was sure her pay will be nothing less than 150k monthly and she will also be living in her own apartment.
During NYSC, she was posted to a school to teach accounting in SSS 1 class.
Nothing spoil, all her colleagues were posted like that too.
She enjoyed the selfies, fun times with her lodge people and the whole khaki experience and absconding from PPA for days.
The allawee nor reach anywhere but, hey, 1 text message to the right person at home fills her account again.
Time for POP, she will miss her friends, the excess time to play on their hands, the bonding, and all.
More selfies than few and she was on her way home ready to take on the world.
I day passed
everybody is pretty still excited to have her home.
1 week passed
She was basically regaining her lost weight and eating all the good food she had missed
1 month passed
She starts to get bored of the routine house chores. No response from all the many applications she Put in, no response yet from all the people who promised her jobs.
The only one that she was called for interview offered 40k per month....8-5pm...
Waaaaaatttt? God forbid, After 4years with a BSC in accounting? Strong 2.1?
She isn't about to belittle herself or insult her BSC so she will pass.
2 years passed
Sharp 2.1 is frustrated, still at home going for message up and down. She is tired of the boredom.
Waking up and even if she had where to go, there is no money to go!!
Up to sanitary pad, she has to ask for money to buy.
She manages to take some cash from mums purse, and as she is about to hop a taxi....
She meets Ope, the 3rd class graduate. Her back seat classmate. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, they part ways...
Ope drives a good car.
Ope has a good federal job paying 120k per month with leave option.
Ope is married with 1 baby girl
Instead of going her destination, Shade heads back home.....
This time in hot tears, wailing.....
She is depressed, angry at life, the society, the Church, God, she is angry at everything.
Maybe it's a curse from her Mother's and fathers side.
At this point JUNGLE DON MATURE (by now you know what it means), situation has become critical.
As much as Shade is my imaginary friend
There are many Shade's reading this.
Listen,
Wipe your tears....
Don't give up just yet....
You might not be at your choice job or opportunity yet but what so ever your hand finds to do now, do well to the best of your ability and to the glory of God.
Find something to do,
Drop your pride and pick a noble hussle....
Sometimes you might need to take up the 40k job when your training and degree is worth # 150k monthly. You won't be at it for long, gather the experience.
Pick multiple hussles if need be, don't worry, you will not die,
Soon you will be so good at what you do, your desired jobs or opportunities will come looking for you.
Learn a skill you can monetize, if not handwork, maybe an idea or service you can monetize...
You are a graduate, you can even pick a menial hussle and love-vendor it, give it some swag.
Laundry and dry cleaning services,
Home catering services,
Home and office cleaning and maintenance services,
Android Phone Engineer
lunch chef
Don't sit down lamenting about how people who you thought you were better than are enjoying the good things in your place ....
Sometimes it could be a real jungle after NYSC year.....
And sometimes, you are in a critical situation especially financially and in searching for a voice to your purpose and dreams, sometimes jungle go Don true true Mature for you.
But remember who the king of the jungle is?
It's the Lion, the one that roars and the jungle quacks.
Yes, and you are of that clan....
You are a Lion.
You roar and you dominate your Jungle...
Child of God, don't stop believing, don't stop trusting, don't stop prophesying.
Keep pressing, and press from your rest that your life already ended in glory.
I trust God's spirit for lofty ideas for you.
It's not time to conclude on yourself yet.....
You still have time to Shake your world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by chinawapz(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Chai....R.i.p
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by ShayGirl(f): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Heart breakingcry

Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by bumi10(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
choi
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Emescot(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Jesu!... See person brain for ground!!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
RIP I hope is not bride that caused this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Offpoint: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't quite get it, was he sleeping under the trailer or the trailer driver lose control and ran into him or he was trying to stop a trailer on high speed or his village people don't just want him to see 2018? I just have a thousand questions to ask.

R.I.P officer, you've serve your nationa well.
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by blaze1916(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Not suitable for persons below (18) op next time indicate...jezzz this is horror
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by solpat(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
sad angry

I don't like the Nigerian Police but I feel for him. RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
The manner at which these policemen carelessly pursue and block road ahead of incoming trailers and other road users sometimes makes me wonder whether they have immunity to accident. He died in active service. May his soul RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by HOTsomething: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
PATHETIC
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by mccoy47(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
I hate police yoo much to gv a f*ck!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by twentyk(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm still on the matter ooo, y'all help my ministry biko... It's 3 more days to deadline on my sch fee.... I beg anybody to kindly quote me....
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2017
wetin carry supol go road?a whole DPO,are d boys not delivering?or is it karma?
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by frank202012: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2017
but whats the man doing n express road,
naija police seff
Re: Trailer Crushes Police Officer To Death While On Duty In Niger. Graphic Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2017
webbro007:
JUNGLE DON MATURE
When Shade graduated from the University, she was so excited she was about her strong 2.1. It will get her a good paying job in a financial institution immediately after her NYSC.
She was sure her pay will be nothing less than 150k monthly and she will also be living in her own apartment.
During NYSC, she was posted to a school to teach accounting in SSS 1 class.
Nothing spoil, all her colleagues were posted like that too.
She enjoyed the selfies, fun times with her lodge people and the whole khaki experience and absconding from PPA for days.
The allawee nor reach anywhere but, hey, 1 text message to the right person at home fills her account again.
Time for POP, she will miss her friends, the excess time to play on their hands, the bonding, and all.
More selfies than few and she was on her way home ready to take on the world.
I day passed
everybody is pretty still excited to have her home.
1 week passed
She was basically regaining her lost weight and eating all the good food she had missed
1 month passed
She starts to get bored of the routine house chores. No response from all the many applications she Put in, no response yet from all the people who promised her jobs.
The only one that she was called for interview offered 40k per month....8-5pm...
Waaaaaatttt? God forbid, After 4years with a BSC in accounting? Strong 2.1?
She isn't about to belittle herself or insult her BSC so she will pass.
2 years passed
Sharp 2.1 is frustrated, still at home going for message up and down. She is tired of the boredom.
Waking up and even if she had where to go, there is no money to go!!
Up to sanitary pad, she has to ask for money to buy.
She manages to take some cash from mums purse, and as she is about to hop a taxi....
She meets Ope, the 3rd class graduate. Her back seat classmate. After a brief exchange of pleasantries, they part ways...
Ope drives a good car.
Ope has a good federal job paying 120k per month with leave option.
Ope is married with 1 baby girl
Instead of going her destination, Shade heads back home.....
This time in hot tears, wailing.....
She is depressed, angry at life, the society, the Church, God, she is angry at everything.
Maybe it's a curse from her Mother's and fathers side.
At this point JUNGLE DON MATURE (by now you know what it means), situation has become critical.
As much as Shade is my imaginary friend
There are many Shade's reading this.
Listen,
Wipe your tears....
Don't give up just yet....
You might not be at your choice job or opportunity yet but what so ever your hand finds to do now, do well to the best of your ability and to the glory of God.
Find something to do,
Drop your pride and pick a noble hussle....
Sometimes you might need to take up the 40k job when your training and degree is worth # 150k monthly. You won't be at it for long, gather the experience.
Pick multiple hussles if need be, don't worry, you will not die,
Soon you will be so good at what you do, your desired jobs or opportunities will come looking for you.
Learn a skill you can monetize, if not handwork, maybe an idea or service you can monetize...
You are a graduate, you can even pick a menial hussle and love-vendor it, give it some swag.
Laundry and dry cleaning services,
Home catering services,
Home and office cleaning and maintenance services,
Android Phone Engineer
lunch chef
Don't sit down lamenting about how people who you thought you were better than are enjoying the good things in your place ....
Sometimes it could be a real jungle after NYSC year.....
And sometimes, you are in a critical situation especially financially and in searching for a voice to your purpose and dreams, sometimes jungle go Don true true Mature for you.
But remember who the king of the jungle is?
It's the Lion, the one that roars and the jungle quacks.
Yes, and you are of that clan....
You are a Lion.
You roar and you dominate your Jungle...
Child of God, don't stop believing, don't stop trusting, don't stop prophesying.
Keep pressing, and press from your rest that your life already ended in glory.
I trust God's spirit for lofty ideas for you.
It's not time to conclude on yourself yet.....
You still have time to Shake your world.

Na 120K per month be the dream job?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Dead Mermaid Found In Malaysia After Tsunamiand Adorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.