Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Do You Remember This Song? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Remember This Song? (346 Views)

Before You Fight The satanic System By Breaking GOD's Law, Remember This / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Song? by hermosa7: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm trying to remember and download the following song on YouTube but I can't remember perfectly the lyrics and do not know the name of the gospel Nigerian artiste. I think he's Yoruba though and it was sung many years ago. I'd be glad if you could help...

The song goes like this...

Let God's children praise the Lord
Only Jesus can save, Only Jesus can save
No matter what problem you may have
Only Jesus can save

Praise God (x2)
Shout Hallelu, Halleluya...

(1) (Reply)

Hairstyles And Christianity / Live Stream From Link For Canaan Land (cross Over Service) / How To Be Saved And Start A New Life In Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.