Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 (1057 Views)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 by raymondhill: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
As 2019 is gradually cruising to an end, it is time for you to start thinking of businesses to do in 2018. No doubt the year 2017 has been great for a few but more challenging for majority of the populace. But we all have the opportunity to start afresh from January 2018. If you are looking for new ways to increase your income in the new, I will advice you to try the following:

1. Agro-exporting
No doubt, I have received diverse testimonies from several of my past students who have earned tens of thousands of dollars from exporting various agricultural commodities from Nigeria and Ghana to Europe. Just 2 days, Ireceived a testimony from a new student who wanted me to train her.She was referred to me by one of my past students who has been huge success.
You can start your own small-scale or large scale agro-export business. Believe me. It pays big time, if you stick to it.

2. Content Writing
There are several organizations and individual seeking for regular contributors for their online publications, blogs or websites. You can also make money writining for some content mills that pay you for every article you write. If you love writing, then you can give it a try. I earn money regularly from content writing.

3. Mini-importation
If you are looking for a business to start with as little as N20,000, then you should consider mini-importation. There are so many things you can import cheaply to Nigeria an earn up to 300% profit if you know how to market them effectively. The xmas and new year season is around the corner. This is the best time to import festivity items and sell at good profits.

4. Animal Farming
You can never go broke if you investing in fish farming,snail farming, poultry farming and egg production. Other areas that will be profitable include rabbit farming,grasscutter farming and pig farming. You can start this business on part time or full time. In Almost 2 decades experience in Agri-business, I can confidently say that animal farming is very profitable based on my experience with tilapia,catfish,pig,poultry and snail farming business.

5. Crop farming
If you venture into vegetable farming,yam,mushroom farming, you will earn good income. As the population increases, there demand for your farm products. Add some flair in the packaging and you are good to go. You can decide to specialize on one or 2 crops. You can decide to focus on yam, maize, rice, tomatoes, beans to mention a few.

BONUS

6. Political consultant
As the political climate gets hotter in 2018 for the 2019 elections,politicians will be looking for consultants to launder their image and market their candidature to the populace. The will have money to share. You can package yourself to work a councillor,local government chairman or gubernatorial aspirants. It is all about packaging.And, you will get your own share of the national cake.

We shall be running a seminar on these opportunities in Ibadan in December,2017 and Lagos in January 2018. Interested participants should text "REGISTER ME and their full names to 08058174532. We shall send you the seminar venues,date,fee and time. Register now before our registration closes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Businesses That Will Bring You More Money In 2018 by preciousnobel(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
raymondhill:
As 2019 is gradually cruising to an end, it is time for you to start thinking of businesses to do in 2018. No doubt the year 2017 has been great for a few but more challenging for majority of the populace. But we all have the opportunity to start afresh from January 2018. If you are looking for new ways to increase your income in the new, I will advice you to try the following:

1. Agro-exporting
No doubt, I have received diverse testimonies from several of my past students who have earned tens of thousands of dollars from exporting various agricultural commodities from Nigeria and Ghana to Europe. Just 2 days, Ireceived a testimony from a new student who wanted me to train her.She was referred to me by one of my past students who has been huge success.
You can start your own small-scale or large scale agro-export business. Believe me. It pays big time, if you stick to it.

2. Content Writing
There are several organizations and individual seeking for regular contributors for their online publications, blogs or websites. You can also make money writining for some content mills that pay you for every article you write. If you love writing, then you can give it a try. I earn money regularly from content writing.

3. Mini-importation
If you are looking for a business to start with as little as N20,000, then you should consider mini-importation. There are so many things you can import cheaply to Nigeria an earn up to 300% profit if you know how to market them effectively. The xmas and new year season is around the corner. This is the best time to import festivity items and sell at good profits.

4. Animal Farming
You can never go broke if you investing in fish farming,snail farming, poultry farming and egg production. Other areas that will be profitable include rabbit farming,grasscutter farming and pig farming. You can start this business on part time or full time. In Almost 2 decades experience in Agri-business, I can confidently say that animal farming is very profitable based on my experience with tilapia,catfish,pig,poultry and snail farming business.

5. Crop farming
If you venture into vegetable farming,yam,mushroom farming, you will earn good income. As the population increases, there demand for your farm products. Add some flair in the packaging and you are good to go. You can decide to specialize on one or 2 crops. You can decide to focus on yam, maize, rice, tomatoes, beans to mention a few.

BONUS

6. Political consultant
As the political climate gets hotter in 2018 for the 2019 elections,politicians will be looking for consultants to launder their image and market their candidature to the populace. The will have money to share. You can package yourself to work a councillor,local government chairman or gubernatorial aspirants. It is all about packaging.And, you will get your own share of the national cake.

We shall be running a seminar on these opportunities in Ibadan in December,2017 and Lagos in January 2018. Interested participants should text "REGISTER ME and their full names to 08058174532. We shall send you the seminar venues,date,fee and time. Register now before our registration closes.
I can write articles on anything for you. My WhatsApp number is 08145805499, Gmail preciousnobel@gmail.com. Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Did You Achieve Your Goals For The Year? / Start 2018 With A Strategic BUSINESS BANG! Professional Website At A Low Cost / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.