Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) (51515 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Ifeanyichukwu Luxurious Buses Burnt In Anambra Tanker Fire (Photos, Videos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by initiate: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Owo Baba Ijebu!!!

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by superstar1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:
In few months time, Ogun state will commission the largest brewery industry in the world (Abinev; Intafact breweries plc) with their plant currently ongoing construction at Sagamu interchange, Ogun state.

cc ihatepork, omofunaab, omoluabi16, prowalker, etc. cool

That is a huge project.

Ogun state should be renamed State of Industries.

Lagos is the financial capital

Ondo State produces oil and agriculture too.

Oyo is home of agriculture and industries

Osun is home of education, agriculture and tourism

while Ekiti boasts of good tourist attractions too.

Yoruba parts of Kwara and Kogi are lush green with agriculture.

We do not develop other people's land. We are the custodian of the landmass our great warrring ancestors bequeathed to us and it is our patriotic duty to keep developing it for the next generation.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by alex406(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Over the years i have refused to visit nor responde to threads here on nairaland. Why= because the rate of racism between we Nigerians is very alarming. Development is coming gradually into the country but some people are just enemies of progress, must every new project be erected only in the east, west, north or south? development should be spread beyond a particular region. Please lets stop all this hating just because this projest is in Ogun state. Instead lets focus on how to force our leaders into actions.

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by ODVanguard: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:
In few months time, Ogun state will commission the largest known brewery industry in the world (Abinev; Intafact breweries plc) with their plant currently ongoing construction at Sagamu interchange, Ogun state.

cc ihatepork, omofunaab, omoluabi16, prowalker, ODVanguard, etc. cool

The level and pace of industrialization going on in the state is insane. Ogun development is on cruise-control.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by jagorinho: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ihatepork:

They don't even sit down and think of the ridiculous things they say. Funny thing is that they believe all those things. Always claiming to be smart yet so gullible and delusional . I knew all hope was lost when they said Donald Trump and Putin would send troops to Nigeria if Kanu is arrested. grin You'd hear funny statements like this from educated Ibos. It's pathetic
they are very emotional, that makes them easy to deal with. i lived in the east for two years but i can tell you they are just like women. just keep telling them what they want to hear, you will be worshipped.i find it funny when people say they are smart, being good in buisness does not mean you will be fine in other sphere of life.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by wristbangle: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
ODVanguard:

The level and pace of industrialization going on in the state is insane. Ogun development is on cruise-control.

You used the correct adjective to describe the dynamic number of industries sprouting in the state.

Few weeks ago, on my way to Abeokuta, the level of industrial construction especially around sagamu interchange is mild.

With the pace of development ongoing in that place, even heard (Mainone Cable) has kicked off construction of the largest data centre in sub-saharan.... let me stop here abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by bigpicture001: 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
what I dont understand is how this plant will be profitable..especially knowing that dangote refinery is about to lauch..pls I need education on this
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by superstar1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:

You used the correct adjective to describe the dynamic number of industries sprouting in the state.

Few weeks ago, on my way to Abeokuta, the level of industrial construction especially around sagamu interchange is mild.

With the pace of development ongoing in that place, even heard (Mainone Cable) has kicked off construction of the largest data centre in sub-saharan.... let me stop here abeg.

Mainone Cable is setting up the biggest data centre in Shagamu. That is another strategic investment within the region.

All the investment in the region of gully erosion and red mud is not up to 10% of investments in Agbara alone.

The beauty of it is the spill over effect into Ibadan, with more companies springing up there.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:
In few months time, Ogun state will commission the largest known brewery industry in the world (AB InBev; - Anheuser Busch InBev who purchased Intafact breweries plc) with their plant currently ongoing construction at Sagamu interchange, Ogun state.

I just googled it and I dare say it’s gonna be a yuuge investment of about $250m to build a brewery that will produce amongst others, Budweiser brand of premium lager beer (heard it is the most expensive in the world, even more than Heineken). I am proud of Ogun State and I wish the state develops fast so we can go back to the state and work. I wish all the SW states can build a fast rail network around the region so one can work in Lagos and live in Abeokuta. Life doesn’t have to be so hard in the part of the world, does it?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by PVision2020(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Adebowale89:
God bless Ogun state
God bless Lagos, Ekiti, osun, ondo and Oyo state

God bless the entire states in Nigeria

any development in every parts of Nigeria is a win win to all of us, whether we boost of it or not, is a great development to our nation
God bless Kwara
God bless Kogi West.
Good bless the Odua nation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
On another note, I State notwithstanding that I am Yoruba that the SW is light years ahead of the SE in attracting and retaining FDI inflow into Nigeria. Ogun State has been a big recipient of foreign capital and I hope the next Government coming in would build on what Amosun has done to ensure that the state remains a conducive investment destination in the West African sub region.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by wristbangle: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I just googled it and I dare say it’s gonna be a yuuge investment of about $250m to build a brewery that will produce amongst others, Budweiser brand of premium lager beer (heard it is the most expensive in the world, even more than Heineken). I am proud of Ogun State and I wish the state develops fast so we can go back to the state and work. I wish all the SW states can build a fast rail network around the region so one can work in Lagos and live in Abeokuta. Life doesn’t have to be so hard in the part of the world, does it?

Heineken ranks 3rd I think but now 2nd because sabmiller is now part of AB INBev.

You need to see the plant construction bro. It's jaw dropping.

Honestly I wish the rail project can work so well so we can be living in Abeokuta and working in Lagos.

Advice to peeps is that if they don't have a property in Ogun state, now is the time. In 5 years time, Ogun state land would be competing with Lagos in terms of price.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amide Clay Industries Limited in Ewekoro is another big establishment owned by an omoluabi Chief Toyin Adeyinka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
wristbangle:

Heineken ranks 3rd I think but now 2nd because sabmiller is now part of AB INBev.

You need to see the plant construction bro. It's jaw dropping.

Honestly I wish the rail project can work so well so we can be living in Abeokuta and working in Lagos.

[/b]Advice to peeps is that if they don't have a property in Ogun state, now is the time. In 5 years time, Ogun state land would be competing with Lagos in terms of price.[b]

Hmmmmmm. The bolded is true though.

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by hollyray2016: 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vivere:

Wa' sere! God bless you for reminding them about the oil in Lagos. Where is that pained clown that was lamenting about Niger-Delta oil?

Oil in Ogun state too Tongeji island (Ipokia Local Government )

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
But what would happen if Yayi wins the Gubernatorial elections in 2019 - given his closeness to Tinubu and the chances that all that Ogun IGR billions will be carted to bourdillon every month?angry

I am from Ogun State so I am a bit worried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
But what would happen if Yayi wins the Gubernatorial elections in 2019 - given his closeness to Tinubu and the chances that all that Ogun IGR billions will be carted to bourdillon every month?angry

I am from Ogun State so I am a bit worried.
even if amosun guy enters.Ogun igr will be carted to Oke mosan..so you have to ahoose between tinubu guy(yayi) and amosun guy...oga all na theif
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Deeldorado: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
I like this. Hope they deliver on the refinery. I believe if we run this economy properly, it will surpass its potential and unemployment rate will get below its natural level.

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by totit: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2017
wristbangle:
In few months time, Ogun state will commission the largest known brewery industry in the world (AB InBev; - Anheuser Busch InBev who purchased Intafact breweries plc) with their plant currently ongoing construction at Sagamu interchange, Ogun state.

Please, don't hesitate to share the info as things unfolds.

Ogun state given Lagos a run for it money.
I think it's time to launch no visa no entry for them flaaa lipsrsealed
cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2017
more pics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by edupedia: 12:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Theleutenant:
yorugbas reaping where they did not sow

Niger delta oil

Niger deltans should wake up from their slumber please

...see bad belle!...stop lying...by NNPC STATS,Ondo state oil alone, not to add that of Lagos State, is double all the oil from all your IPOB STATES PUT TOGETHER!...u are living in the 19th century!...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
even if amosun guy enters.Ogun igr will be carted to Oke mosan..so you have to ahoose between tinubu guy(yayi) and amosun guy...oga all na theif

Na true sha.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by tonguengineer(m): 12:36am On Dec 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
Niger delta oil. Na them create am or what is it the Niger delta sow. Mumu
Oyamilenu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by deomelllo: 1:13am On Dec 12, 2017
SW Nigeria is the largest economy in Nigeria

Largest economy in West Africa

3rd largest economy in Africa.

Oodua a'gbe wa o...

God bless the great region of SW, Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by lazygal: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:
The tank farm area

Who owns it? That is just what I wish to know

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by deomelllo: 2:03am On Dec 12, 2017
lazygal:

Born Olusegun Oladiran Adebutu
Residence Nigeria
Education University of Ibadan
Occupation Founder, Chairman of Petrolex Oil & Gas Ltd
Parent(s) Kesington Adebukonola Adebutu
Caroline Oladunni Adebutu

Segun Adebutu is born to the family of Kesington Adebukunola Adebutu, Founder and Chairman, Premier Lotto Nigeria Limited, who hails from Iperu Remo, Ikenne Local Government, and Caroline Oladunni, from Odogbolu, both in Ogun State, South West Nigeria.

Segun Adebutu is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of petrolex Oil & Gas Ltd, a company presently building "the second largest refinery in sub-Saharan Africa and the largest petroleum product depot in Nigeria" in Ogun State. Segun Adebutu serves as the Executive Director and member of the Board of Premier Lotto Nigeria Limited. He is the Chairman of Bluebridge Marine and Oladiran Agro-Allied Company, Oladiran Engineering & Trade Limited. He ventured into entertainment business when he founded a music record label, named Baseline Records, which signed on music artistes like: Skales, Saeon, and others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 2:08am On Dec 12, 2017
lazygal:

It's owned by Baba Ijebu, but the company is managed by his son. And why does "who owns it" matter

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by lazygal: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Ihatepork:

It's owned by Baba Ijebu, but the company is managed by his son. And why does "who owns it" matter

Because its Nigeria...fronting for looters is also a livelihood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 2:13am On Dec 12, 2017
lazygal:

Because its Nigeria...fronting for looters is also a livelihood

As long as they're using the looted funds to provide jobs, who cares?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by deomelllo: 2:38am On Dec 12, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by tee4naija(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Ogun is industrializing bigly!

Please what part of Ogun State is this Yuuge investment located?

I would appreciate a response from anybody in the know.
Ibefun is along Ijebu-Ode-Ikorodu road.
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City, Ibefun In Ogun State (Photos, Videos) by Ihatepork: 3:12am On Dec 12, 2017

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Men Who Were To Preach Islam To Nigerians Cause Stir On Lagos Flight / Moving Permanently To The US / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.