Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

be wise!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / be wise!! (1242 Views)

Be Wise / Invest Your Money Wise / Dont Make The Same Mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be Wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

be wise!! by Abudu2000(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
A word is enough for the wise
Re: be wise!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked
What's the site's name?
Don't hide anything.

1 Like

Re: be wise!! by ojophilip(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
bros Bitcoin is not a SCAM... u just fell into some scammers ..when. dealing with Bitcoin u just have to be careful n watchful.

5 Likes

Re: be wise!! by frank417: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
my friend leave this place, mumu.
Re: be wise!! by badoutyn(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bitcoin is not a scam, you just fall out cheaply without applying your due diligence. Next time deal openly or make use of excrow when dealing. And if you are shopping, make sure you check all the social networks, also confirm them on scam advise and know what people are saying, don't be too fast because the product is cheaper.
Re: be wise!! by hightempo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
op ....you have not communicated anything to the house, be open enough to detail the site name so that others can take precaution....

2 Likes

Re: be wise!! by patinno8: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eyya, sorry. One have to be careful. But how did you make your btc? Im interested in earning btc too. Can you give me clues?

1 Like

Re: be wise!! by chordrylateral(m): 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
You haven't help in anyway open up don't hide anything abi you self your hand no clean
Re: be wise!! by Affilliateman: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
@Op, this your thread get as e be o. You didn't even give any info in this thread. How are to take precaution when you didn't supply us with the necessary info.

Anyway, in case you are looking for a way to make money trading binary options without any prior knowledge, check my profile for details.
Re: be wise!! by Abudu2000(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
badoutyn:
Bitcoin is not a scam, you just fall out cheaply without applying your due diligence. Next time deal openly or make use of excrow when dealing. And if you are shopping, make sure you check all the social networks, also confirm them on scam advise and know what people are saying, don't be too fast because the product is cheaper.
ojophilip:
bros Bitcoin is not a SCAM... u just fell into some scammers
..when. dealing with Bitcoin u just have to be careful n watchful.
frank417:
my friend leave this place, mumu.
hahaha I just laugh at you guys. Well I already edited the post coz I'm not going to be the only guinea pig. It is always legit till u great scammed. Now I see the profit in it, get everyone to trust u then wait for that perfect moment when everyone puts all the savings in your hands and boom!! U are made!! Just like Mmm, I'm not too bothered but I will sit back and watch... currently now millions are crying for their funds, mine is just 1.6, someone put in 12m, a whopping 12m... he's crying Online of course, nothing can be done. It's all gone..
Re: be wise!! by ojophilip(m): 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
hahaha I just laugh at you guys. Well I already edited the post coz I'm not going to be the only guinea pig. It is always legit till u great scammed. Now I see the profit in it, get everyone to trust u then wait for that perfect moment when everyone puts all the savings in your hands and boom!! U are made!! Just like Mmm, I'm not too bothered but I will sit back and watch... currently now millions are crying for their funds, mine is just 1.6, someone put in 12m, a whopping 12m... he's crying Online of course, nothing can be done. It's all gone..

sorry for your loss bro! if i may ask, which exchange market did you use?

(1) (Reply)

Is Fivebuckx Real?? / Invest In Beverly Hills Housing Estate, & WIN A FREE PLOT OF LAND / Affordable Price Aluminium Windows With Burglary Or Without Burglary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.