Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon (1162 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Come Let Me Buy Your Items From Amazon at the rate of #240 / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
I want to order a phone from Amazon.

I already set up my account but I'm not sure if they can deliver the item to me in Benin city.

Guys have any of you shipped to Benin directly from Amazon before please help a brother
Re: Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon by damienwayne(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
If your source of payment is legit, sure.
I ordered one from Amazon 2 years ago.
I got a bad phone though.
So I guess you should just use something close or visit Plaza in Warri, they sell good stuff there.
Re: Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
damienwayne:
If your source of payment is legit, sure.
I ordered one from Amazon 2 years ago.
I got a bad phone though.
So I guess you should just use something close or visit Plaza in Warri, they sell good stuff there.
I want to pay with my bank card. I don't do those 419 stuff i worked for my money.

I just want to know if they can ship it to me in Benin city, maybe through the post office just as aliexpress does it
Re: Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon by Gee64: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yes, they do.
Re: Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gee64:
Yes, they do.
Thanks bro. Do i get it through the post office ?

(1) (Reply)

Get Loan Today To Start Your Business / Unique 1000+ Business Opportunity Encyclopedia And Income Sources In Nigeria / With The New Cbn Policy How Can Someone Receive Fund From United State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.