Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" (29807 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by praizblog: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza Ministry recounts how he started his ministry with one trouser.

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza Ministry recounts how he started his ministry with one trouser and holes in his wife’s shoes. Here is what he wrote on his IG page.

Today’s lesson ….learn always to be patient in any thing you do.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza-ministry-recounts-how-he-started-his-ministry-with-one-trouser/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by praizblog: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm God is good

See more romantic couple of the pastor and his Beautiful wife here http://www.praizeupdates.com/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza-ministry-recounts-how-he-started-his-ministry-with-one-trouser/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by midehi2(f): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
If its true...God is great

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oga pastor we are still waiting for your "robust reply" on that miss ese matter o.....its been 4 years! grin grin grin grin grin

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mind games! One of the many ways of attracting public sympathy...
We've heard a lot of these statements from artiste and politicians in this country. So it's not new

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by SeniorZato(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
The power of tithe

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Narldon: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
angry

OK Good information.

Now tell us what happened between you and Ese Walter

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by lilfreezy: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oh yes. My former president also had no shoes grin

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool So? You are no different from many yahoo boyz - they also started poor and like you are in the business of scamming people cool

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by miteolu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Watzup Pastor!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Ibrahim79mantu: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
hahahahahahaa. we go wait tire oooo
LesbianBoy:
Oga pastor we are still waiting for your "robust reply"....it been 4 years! grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool cool
cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by punisha: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Okay...noted.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by abokibuhari: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Another criminal

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by MrMcJay(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Freeze has sniffed all of them out of their holes. See them scrambling over each other to tell us long stories.

Those who come upon sudden wealth often end up overcompensatesating for deprived childhoods.

By the way, I'm still waiting for this man's robust reply to the allegations of adultery brought on by Ese Walters.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Duru009(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Their is always a story behind every Glory!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ Now you are grown and fattened on the tithings of the gullibles. #Nigga Pastor ∆

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Sharon6(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Now bank account is robust, plenty suits, shirts and trousers, mummy too don get plenty plenty shoes, kids go abroad for vacations. Cars nko? Very plenty. Chai! God work sweet to do In this our country.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by smithoo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Oga pastor we are still waiting for your "robust reply"....it been 4 years! grin grin grin grin grin
The expected reply is not available now, please try again later cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by phkka1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
You are then making progress. Ride on. The lord is your strength.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by ePUNK: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
other people's money...seriously if we all take our time to read the live style of the apostles....then you will understand that these guys are God of men

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by bughead: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
praizblog:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza Ministry recounts how he started his ministry with one trouser.

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza Ministry recounts how he started his ministry with one trouser and holes in his wife’s shoes. Here is what he wrote on his IG page.

Today’s lesson ….learn always to be patient in any thing you do.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza-ministry-recounts-how-he-started-his-ministry-with-one-trouser/
you started your ministry with one trouser, one shoe, and some couple of juju!

Or did you forget to add juju in your list?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by emerich(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
His wife doesn't seem to be a wife U marry when broke, I may be wrong though, as they say love is blind, ride on my Mentor.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Josmila(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Hahahahahahahaha you remember bro. Each time I see him the news, all I remember is his long awaited 'robust reply', but then again you he has a level of grace that his sins gets overlooked, according to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by MrMcJay(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
phkka1:
You are then making progress. Ride on. The lord is your strength.

Yeah, he made progress and rode on while he was on Ese Walters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by bigfat: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
lets investigate the source of your wealth,i know it is from tithes and offering... by daddy freeze... copied...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by Destined2win: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" by agarawu23(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
That's why your members should provide all your needs

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Son In Matching Chelsea Outfit (Photo) / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi Traditional Wedding Pictures / Michelle Dede: "If I Was A Hausa Bride Named Amira"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.