Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta (399 Views)

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta by nairavsdollars(f): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mr . Tony Uranta, a frontline human rights activist is the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian National Summit Group (NNSG). In this interview with select newsmen, he gave an assessment of the Muhammadu Buhari administration and other issues. TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI brings the excerpts:

Here we are as a nation, over two years since the current administration promised to bring about change, would you agree that the government has been brought about real changes?

I think the present Nigerian administration is in love with the Trump administration in America because I just see both administration working as twins brothers; pushing out lies as their basic policy and expecting that their words would bring about change, not their actions.

We all can see. It is clear to the blind and obvious to the deaf that Nigeria is in a mess this bad since the end of the civil war. I say this with all recognition that most people are going to react from two angles; one being, he was Jonathan’s friend and two, corruption is fighting back. I will say for the second one that if Magu could come and arrest me, I will become rich because I would sue the whole nation because I have not benefitted corruptly from anybody, not even Jonathan or anybody that served in his government.

While I may sympathise that Jonathan lost, I thank God because if he had not lost we wouldn’t have heard the last of it. Everybody would have been saying ‘had Buhari got into power, Nigeria would have been an Eldorado’. We all are seeing the Eldorado nonsense that Nigeria had descended into at this period.

All I can say is that change – may be was truly in the mind of especially President Buhari, who I think still has principles he is headed for, even though I am not sure how nationalistic they are but he is surrounded by a bunch of very corrupt, very inept and very confused gentlemen and ladies, both in this cabinet and his kitchen cabinet, let alone the people that have influence on him outside the government.
https://independent.ng/restructuring-will-determine-nigerias-next-president-uranta/

Re: Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta by odogwubiafra: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
"buhari surrounded by corrupt inept confused"

No, "Buhari surrounded HIMSELF with corrupt people" after over six months of wastages.
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta by three: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Him wey dey d centre na wetin?
Re: Buhari Surrounded By Corrupt, Inept And Confused People - Uranta by Nukilia: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Who is packaging Buhari for Nigerians again? grin

On the other hand, where is Nnamdi KANU hiding? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Is An Ignoramus – Reno Omokri / Court Declares PDP Candidate, Obiora Okonkwo As Anambra Central Senator / UNFORTUNATE : Fire Kills At Least 20 People At An Illegal Refinery In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.