Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 (20282 Views)

Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by WotzupNG: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
The pictures won't stop trending!

The premiere of anticipated movie ''The Wedding Party 2'' took place with all the Stars and guests dressed in Arabian outfits to match the theme of the event.

Wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Dolapo Osinbajo and Mo Abudu were also on ground to grace the event.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/mo-abudu-dolapo-osinbajo-wedding-party-2.html

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by ozy4christ(f): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
wonderful
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Pappyto: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dolapo Osibanjo looks like a MANnequin. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by nittroboy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wow
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
They look stunning.
Mrs Vp looking like a wax figure albeit she looks nice.
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
See as they fine
∆ Which one? grin
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by WotzupNG: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
More lalasticlala

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by AishaBuhari: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Kai! And now Lai Muhammad wee go and rewrite the script with his lai lai angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Mobuoy19: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
What exactly is Mr Lai looking for?

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by dyn1800: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Good One
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Lakeshizu(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
next
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Investorbj: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
crème de la crème....

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by anonimi: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
WotzupNG:
More lalasticlala

Is this what Alhaji LIE Mohammed is doing with the bogus budget given to him by barawo bubu

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by kingofthejungle(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Wetin lai Mohammed dy look
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by itsik(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Well I dont know whether to say "misplaced priority"
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by DaBillionnaire: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
this Country is falling into the drain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Samusu(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm, Lai Muhammad in the mid of plenty
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by enemyofprogress: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Lala right now "the Vp's wife or Mo Abudu?" grin grin

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by jammani(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
lai in the midst of girls....

lai is still in secondary school
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by jdstunt(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Good
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by empressteemah06(f): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't tell me that white agbada on lai is arabian
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by joenor(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by MrBONE2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pappyto:
grin
Pappyto:
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mobuoy19:
What exactly is Mr Lai looking for?
Lai Mohammed is a clown
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
itsik:
Well I dont know whether to say "misplaced priority"
Nigerians like putting pleasure first before hardwork.science and technology first before the arts
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lala right now "the Vp's wife or Mo Abudu?" grin grin
yeye dey small
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by esthel(f): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
So all that number of people will watch free then me i will now use 2k to watch ehn, not this time around, i am watching free.
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by abels(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
osibanjo wife nor de make up o
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by DONADAMS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
lai muhammed
Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by scholes23(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
They looks stunning.

Mehn this GBAGAUN pass Psquare bank alert

2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by lilcozy001: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
I was born blind-Chidinma Ekile reveals

Nigerian Singer, and Mtn Project Fame winner, Chidinma Ekile, AKA Ms Kedike, has revealed she was born blind.

The star singer in an Interview with Guardian said according to her parents, she just could not see for some months.

Chidinma said she would love to be seen more as someone who does a lot for visually-impaired kids and young people as she can relate with their situation.

She said, I was born blind. I just couldnt see for some months. Since I sang about it, I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or even worse. So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/celebrities/born-blind-chidinma-ekile-reveals/

Re: Mo Abudu, Mrs Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Mrs Saraki At Premiere Of Wedding Party 2 by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
I know what lai is thinking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / Photos From Bimbo Thomas' Baby Shower / Photos Of Nigeria's Tallest Man And Nigeria's Tallest Model In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.