Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Am Epileptic Please Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Epileptic Please Help (18094 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by MrWondah(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Have you got medical proof? Usually such conditions occurs when. You are not conscious
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Uyi168: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Afam4eva:
First and foremost, who told you that it's epilepsy?
U took the words outta my mouth

2 Likes

Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by visible006(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hidawo:
please if you are on whatsapp, message me. 0.7.0.1.0.1.6.4.2.6.8
Not on whatsapp bro but we can chat through gmail.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by dotcomnamename: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sad sad
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
shocked
who be this? tongue
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by DWJOBScom(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

Good question o
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Gbadagba: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Have u ever contacted gonorrhea and you didn't treat it well,secondly you might have been poisoned so l suggest u see a man/woman of God especially those white garment churches . but if you hav ever contacted gonorrhea like l said see the doctor immediately
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
First visit the doctor to diagnose the issue then if its certain its epilepsy, you have a medial remedy that may not cost you more than 3 (three) naira a day.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Coolgent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:
Actually the sickness never happened to me on day-time, it's always at night when I am asleep even if someone tells you that I have epilepsy you'll likely doubt the person because I don't have injuries or wound, the sickness will just come and go before morning....

I don't want to quit serving my oga because it will be a lost to me and I don't know how life will look for me if I do...... and my oga is even doubting me that I don't such sickness..

So I just want to finish serving him and it remain another three years...

But I just want to find out from nairaland doctors If (maybe when I get the money) I will find any medical solution to this type of sickness..

Please oga seun and lalasticlala help me push this to front page..

Thank you for reading my post and God bless you.
My Gal has suffered from same ailment from oct 2015 to Dec.
But she was healed through local means.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by ayoncox: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
try and reach me via my email ajideayodeji@gmail.com we can do something about it.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Caseless: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Afam4eva:
OP, answer this question.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by iamnlia(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
There are different triggers of epilepsy ranging from patient to patient including a particular time during day or night.

Other triggers include Sleep deprivation – overtired, not sleeping well, not getting enough sleep, at times of fevers or other illnesses, Flashing bright lights or patterns(if you play console game, you'll see a bright light warning for people that might be having that type of epilepsy, it's usually shown when you put on the console), alcohol or drug use, associated with menstrual cycle (women) or other hormonal changes, stress, not eating well, low blood sugar, specific foods, excess caffeine or other products that may aggravate seizures or use of certain medications.

If you list your symptoms help will be better as symptoms vary.
In all, please go for proper medical diagnosis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by ashjay001(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:

Not on whatsapp bro but we can chat through gmail.

Well, as someone asked, who diagnose u!

Before then, check ur living arrangements. Something I read abt it, talks abt ventilation n stress. Hope u dont sleep in d shop or closed place? Read up on it(google), there some precautions u can take to mitigate its frequency.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by omojeesu(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:
It's with a heart filled with sorrow and bitterness I am writing this post.... I am epileptic and have been suffering from this very sickness for the past three years.....

I am 20yrs old and dropped out from secondary school on 2013.

It happened one night on december 2013 that I was strolling to my room without torch-light that something pinched me on my leg uptill today I still can't understand what that was and I don't if that was what caused this type of sickness to me..

My mother and father are not epileptic and there is no record of any of their relatives that had it before.

On the early year of 2014 one of my uncle introduced me to one of his friends and told me that I will stay with him and serve him and after six years he will settle me and I am presently serving him and here is where I started having this sickness..

I am living alone because he has two shops and I am handling one of them and by God grace I am doing fine here.

Google glutathione and epilepsy.

Check www.max.com for Riboceine a glutathione enhancer.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Originalsly: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:

It happened one night on december 2013 that I was strolling to my room without torch-light that something pinched me on my leg uptill today I still can't understand what that was.

You know all of this...but never went to hospital......ever thought you may have been bitten by a snake?...or something else?...and its venom is affecting you? But then again....why would you think that when it is easier to point fingers to the village. Good luck.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by sleek82(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let me make it clear that i am not a doctor but my first question to you is.....how did you know it's epilepsy? And if you are right, epilepsy is not a disease or sickness like most people think....it is just a form of seizure (doctors maybe able to explain it further to you) and a lot of things may be responsible for seizures...a lot! It could be brightness of light or other factors...you can read up on seizures or talk to a doctor (not on nairaland, go to a hospital). This is my little advice for you bruv
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Johncuppa(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Op, How many times have you been warned to stop dancing skelewu, shoki, one corner and the rest. Now you couldn't sleep again because your system has auto adapted to those dance.. Keep dancing till you enter guinness book of record
And you are suppose to joke with this?
I pray you never encounter such a problem

1 Like

Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Caseless: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
who be this? tongue
you sef. Where have you been?

Nidan dia !
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by macjurek(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
With all honesty, Kindly Local "THE LORD CHOSEN CHURCH HEADQUARTERS, IJESHA BUSTOP ALONG OSHODI EXPRESSWAY,LAGOS.

On Thursday, 14th December,2017 Time :7:00am......

By God grace, you are heal, Just now that you will testify in Jesus Name
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by dplanner: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
call this number for way out 07067796292
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by passyhansome(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
ARE YOU IN LAGOS, IF YES THEN CONSIDER IT HEALED
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
you sef. Where have you been?

Nidan dia !
I dey my lane Alhaji
You dey tell old woman like me to nidan, mpia gi? grin

How the wind of change to blow you?

Kai babatongue
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
It might be spiritual.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Caseless: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I dey my lane Alhaji
You dey tell old woman like me to nidan, mpia gi? grin

How the wind of change to blow you?

Kai babatongue

You dey your lane? grin no road for my side sef not to talk of lane.

Old woman ko, mama fynface oba ni.

Make that wind just blow me jare
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by slowice(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bro you re having seizures at night when you are asleep but then you ve no memory of what has happened to you. If this is how it occurs then I know exactly what you are re taking about. I know someone who suffered from the same condition With no history of seizure in the her family whatsoever. It's not from the village as some might want you to believe. You should start by going to the hospital to see a neurosurgeon who ll ask you to run some expensive test which will show exactly the cause of your problem n then they ll prescribe the necessary treatment for you. In the case of the person am taking about it was a brain tumor that usually triggers the current that causes seizures especially at night.

In all, God's in charge..... Believe in miracle
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by frozen70(f): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:
Actually the sickness never happened to me on day-time, it's always at night when I am asleep even if someone tells you that I have epilepsy you'll likely doubt the person because I don't have injuries or wound, the sickness will just come and go before morning....

I don't want to quit serving my oga because it will be a lost to me and I don't know how life will look for me if I do...... and my oga is even doubting me that I don't such sickness..

So I just want to finish serving him and it remain another three years...

But I just want to find out from nairaland doctors If (maybe when I get the money) I will find any medical solution to this type of sickness..

Please oga seun and lalasticlala help me push this to front page.. My dear brother, it is well within you. I believe with time you will overgrow that epilepsy.
Try to avoid thing's, situations and people that will make you to be sad or get upset. Always be happy and feel happy with your self. The brain controls everything we do and one action can trigger the other causing there by causing the epilepsy to occur.
Lastly go to government owned General hospitals whee you will meet consutants who can handle your case and place you on a proper drug.

Thank you for reading my post and God bless you.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by obicentlis: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
visible006:
It's with a heart filled with sorrow and bitterness I am writing this post.... I am epileptic and have been suffering from this very sickness for the past three years.....

I am 20yrs old and dropped out from secondary school on 2013.

It happened one night on december 2013 that I was strolling to my room without torch-light that something pinched me on my leg uptill today I still can't understand what that was and I don't if that was what caused this type of sickness to me..

My mother and father are not epileptic and there is no record of any of their relatives that had it before.

On the early year of 2014 one of my uncle introduced me to one of his friends and told me that I will stay with him and serve him and after six years he will settle me and I am presently serving him and here is where I started having this sickness..

I am living alone because he has two shops and I am handling one of them and by God grace I am doing fine here.
Look for cannabis oil.

I have read the testimony.

I don't know where it can be gotten here in Nigeria but research very well. It will help you.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by JayCynic(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lord I thank you that you always hear me when I pray. And right now I want to pray for the Op.

By the anointing bestowed on me as a child of God, I decree... Healing in Jesus Name.

Father I pray, that you send down divine healing on op.

Showers of healing fall in Jesus name.

Every spirit of Epilepsy, I come against you now...

"Come out in Jesus name!!!"

I thank you God for I know you always hear me. Glory to your name!!!

AMEN.

No matter how you murder the prayer, when God looks at your monicker, he forgets the annointing bestowed on you.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by kunlexze(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
since it occurs during the night when u're asleep, then it might be sleep paralysis and not epilepsy as you've claimed.. try and and google search about sleep paralysis.
Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Caseless:
shocked

you overnight became epileptic? This kain made in village epilepsy sef.

I just have to thank God; I might not have gotten all I'm asking for, but I'm very healthy.

Darling, it is in poor taste for you to have showcased your "plenty health" on here angry
No one asked you/do it in your mind as you consider the poster's feelings
Thank you

Dear @visible006, can you find your way to LUTH out patient department/clinic for the seizures? You have to be there very early as they probably would refer you to the Neurology/Internal Medicine department for some tests, the results of which would establish diagnosis and guide your treatment protocol- this could be short or long term but you would get better and be counseled and taught how to manage it

(Blowing feel better and healthy dust your way)

1 Like

Re: I Am Epileptic Please Help by BiafranBushBoy: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
JayCynic:

No matter how you murder the prayer, when God looks at your monicker, he forgets the annointing bestowed on you.

And what has my Alias got to do with my belief in God Almighty?

Be guided bro. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) / 3 Options For Your Missing Teeth / Mental Health: Doctor Ikenna Ihim Enlightens Americans On Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.