Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix (3864 Views)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Bobrisky Attempt to Break the Internet as he release Bikini pics See how he look / Pics: See Wizkid's Response To Davido's Fans Who Came Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
A Kenyan lady Ann has taken to Facebook to expose a pretty lady who has been sending her husband unclad photos.According to her,the lady is ready to come to her house and open legs for her hubby.See photos below and how people reacted....

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/kenyan-woman-exposes-lady-who-has-been.html

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by MhizzAJ(f): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why can't some ladies just keep off from other people's husband undecided It's really annoying
At least if they say no...those men wouldn't force them to say otherwise....A lot of jezebels on the loose these days

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Martin0(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why can't some ladies just keep off from other people's husband undecided It's really annoying
At least if they say no...those men wouldn't force them to say otherwise....A lot of jezebels on the loose these days

It's in their blood...
When I was dating my Ex I could remember vividly a girl once told me to breakup with my ex and come to her,she was even promising me some goodiesgringrin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Madam don't stress yourself. Just pray he won't bring home STD or HIV for you. All men cheat, it is in their blood. Focus on your kid(s) and forget he ever exist

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by dollytino4real(f): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
women can bother themselves over man
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by doyinisaac(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Madam don't stress yourself. Just pray he won't bring home STD or HIV for you. All men cheat, it is in their blood. Focus on your kid(s) and forget he ever exist
They have started again.....how did u arrive at that conclusion??have you dated 100million men??or you live with 100million men to conclude that All men cheat....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by christ007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
All man are not the same. Most girl now will tell you dat they love you but when they find someone who is rich that is when you will be hearing i hv someone who want to marry me.both guys and girl pls do not trust anybody bcoz Nigeria is a college.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by freda506(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
This is ridiculous. How will prayers stop a cheat from infecting his wife? The best way to prevent it is to do away with the cheat. Stop encouraging women to stay in unhappy marriages with these false summations you people throw around.

As for the lady, how very stupid is she? Is the side chick married to her? Did she swear any oath to be faithful to her? Instead of going after the philandering goat she has as a husband, she's degrading the side piece. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Venerable612(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don’t get it... why do wives go after the ladies? Calling out the lady doesn’t really make your man less promiscuous!

I am so not getting it... should wives not call out their husband instead? What makes her think she is the only lady He is after�. Fight your husbands or please him better abeg...she didn’t come to your house to snatch him... it was probably the other way round!
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Bahddo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
osheee! She has taken blood samples from all men, tested and found cheating in it.

It's shallow minds that generalize that way, because they cannot mentally handle the depth of variety amongst people and gender.
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Michelle55: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
sweetie, not all men oh.. I believe there are some good men out there. don't generalise biko
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by adabekee12(f): 2:37am On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You are a dunce LMFAO. The fact that we live in a patriarchal society means that men can abuse power by any means necessary.
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by festwiz(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2017
By God! Is English that hard?

Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by djsalvation122(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2017
VIDEO: Legendury Beatz Ft. Simi – Sori Re

Off their “Afropop 1o1” mixtape released earlier in the year, the duo of Legendury Beatz comes through with the visuals to one of the standout singles on the tape.
The video is for the song “Sori Re” featuring X3M Music songstress – Simi and it is tagged a fun video.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD AND EVEN MORE DOWNLOAD

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/video-legendury-beatz-ft-simi-sori-re_11.html?m=1
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Samusu(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Wow, Sai ahankali
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by mukhcech(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Including your father. Goodnight.
Re: Woman Exposes Pretty Lady Who's Sending Her Hubby Unclad Pics.see Reactions(pix by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
mukhcech:

Including your father. Goodnight.
Why did you mention my father? What sort of rubbish is that? Dont ever mention me again please

(1) (Reply)

CAF: Wizkid Paid N45 Million To Perform For 4 Minutes / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin Girlfriend (meme Collection) / Small Doctor In Tears After Being Accused Of Stealing Penis And Beaten To Pulp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.