Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,257 members, 7,846,179 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Virtues Of Value - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Virtues Of Value (335 Views)

Declaration Of Value For Italian University At The Consulate / Try To Be A Man Of Value / The Effect Of Value Added Tax (vat) On Consumer’s Standard Of Living (a Study Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Value by seiyefajohn(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
 The Virtues of Value:
‘’Until the seal of value is identified in a man, the world will never gratify him with what he truly deserves.’’
Value is like the right kind of ‘’how are you?’’ sound to the hearing of the world. Every human is only just an ordinary human till his or her portion of value is revealed to the world. Until the batch of value in you erupts out of you, today’s human society shall not wish to identify with you.

It is the value in you that shall revive you in human society. In fact, value is that operational part of you that can revise your life for good, value revives and revises your life back to the right road that you ought to drive through— just like our practical Cars. Value can be said to be the Calibration system of a navigational GSP installation in modern day Cars. Without value, what have you? Or do you not know that value is a bargain chip?

Value distinguishes a man, value elevates a man, value send inaudible command signals, if you ask me, is shall say that it is such inaudible commands that the sights and sounds of the world understands. The vital signs of society only respond to inaudible signs, signals and command of value.

In practical elaboration, value is the rigger at a construction site; giving signs to the crane operator. Value is the competent rigger with right and relevant signals for an incoming ship. Again, value is the ‘’roustabout’’ (rigger) at the airport, or helipad with an aerodrome receiving airplanes or helicopters seeking safe landing.

Value is the only communication method that humanity understands. Value is a communicator that speaks and humanity of every tribe, language and race understands in common terms.

Value is like strong perfume; her fragrance is sorted after by men because it is attractive. Therefore, if you have value, or when you create value, you are equipped with the right bait to attract whatever material vice or device you require and deserve.

Value is navigator to high and mighty heights and places, better still, value can pave the way for just anyone to become great. Value does not rack like an empty vessel. Value devises better civil methods to communicate to any race of every age.

With value, the end and outcome of a race is determined. Value is the owner and master to the influences of men, even to their wealth and affluence, because a human can give out just about anything in return for a valuable.

My beloved, please pardon me if you feel I am exaggerating, but I believe, and shall always do; that value is valuable. Hear me: Value is valuable and able at same time. Because value is the ‘’able D’ on a movie set.

Value can buy you just about anything, name them: Sex, exotic Cars, mansions, real estates, monster edifices, yatches, porches, gucci’s etc. or don’t you know that value is a currency? Eh eh, well, value is a universal currency, and all nations of the earth accept her as medium of exchange. In my opinion, value is more valuable than Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Lira, Frank, Rand, Cedis, and even the weak Nigeria Naira.

Every-man posses am o, any man wey no devise ways and means to deliver his or her own to the worlds open market for exhibition, that person de yawah o. Then, the man wey no know say him carry value, that man wey no know say him carry value for body, look, I mean that oga, madam or youth wey never understand say him na container and carrier of value, that person need counseling, mind circumcision and thoughts restructuring so him or her go fit activate and engage revision to change the situation.

Value is like a Bible verse that soothes the hurt of that man or woman. Value is that Bible verse that settles every case irrespective of their different nature and situation.

Value is a signature respected by every nation. Doesn’t the world respect Bishop David Oyedepo, Mark Zuckerberg, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Rev. Adeshina Gentry, and Professor Steven Hawkins? Etc, or are they not valuable to our world?
Value can speak for a man, value can speak for long in turns, value can vouch for a man, and his path is set-up for life.

Value, hmmm, the adviser that devises and collects only the right words together before embarking on any advice engagement.
Value is the right aura and charisma that presents a man before other distinguished men and she is welcomed, embraced and congratulated.
Value can generate fame, and even walk you up to any hall of fame, while you receive every gain along the way as you stroll by.

Any man, who has not realized how much of it is contained inside of him, should commence an immediate discovery, exploration and quantification exercise. Don’t ask why, ok, I will tell you. Because it will ‘’help you go high and advance fast.’’

Value can even make the impossible Okro plant grow taller. When value is all out, come see all eyes. Then I ask, is it because she is fine? And all that were present responded at same time, saying, ‘’you blind? abi you no know? If you no fit see, you no fit hear, or smell, you no fit taste or feel her force?’’

They did not stop there, they asked further, ‘’where you from sef?’’ After, the many questions, I could not provide any answer, because suddenly I realized and acknowledge the proper and potent personality of value. All I could hear myself say was, ‘’I should have known.’’
Likewise you reading this piece, you should know what you carry, you should; if you haven’t already. I am relating it to you here and now that you posse’s volumes of value; enough to engulf your small size imagination.

Hear me everyone, with the value in you, you can cure that constipation that is upsetting your life’s stomach right now.
I don’t know what others term or understand by value, but to me, value is that wish emits from you that woes people to you—whether they want it or not, whether they chose to realize or recognize it or not. They just can’t resist the attraction.

Value wins disputes and wars because she is always in great shape and right mental state; with excellent physical and practical fate. If you are already great, then your value is playing a great rate in your great grace operation.

If you can mine and refine your value for practical use, the world will find you. When your value is transferred to physical realm for practical utility, then you shall meet endless opportunities.

You must know that value is a raw material for greatness, so if you want to be great, refine your value and make it workable to benefit mankind. And you will see that all shall become kind to you, all trace and traits of hostility towards you shall be converted to humility. Hence, without a value, the world’s attitude towards you shall be: ‘’to hell with you.’’

A life without value is like the wilderness—barren and cannot attract rent or produce fruit. And finally, permit me to say that value is that life enrichment oasis in every dead desert. Value is an ornament that does not require a tournament to distinguish its work.

‘’When value speaks, bullshit works,’’ no be noise. No be matter of loud voice, large force or bad bros, value na champion wey always stand firm and tall—defeating them all.

So make we thank God say him deposit the raw materials of value in us. Abeg struggle smart to bring out yours for exhibition and transaction, as I do daily to bring mine out for same purpose.

Listen, you no need harsh vice or a task force to bring out your value, just use calm voice, asks yourself wetin be your own value raw material. When you get the right answer, take steps; invest efforts to use the material to begin build your way out of obscurity and into prominence with excellent confidence.

This advises no be nonsense, if and when you apply am, you go see say e make sense—na only after application you go know say this advice make brain die.

Whether na for event, or for your defense, value go testify and dominate the doubts of the judge and all other jurors. Oh, value, you too much.

www.seiyefajohn.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Utme, Putme, Waec, Neco, Nabteb, Ijmb Aspirants..... Let's Meet Here. / Risk Factors And Spatial Patterns Of Schistosoma Haematobium Infection Among Ch / Learn How To Do Anything Yourself Right Now And Save Money, Check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.