Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime (996 Views)

Learn How To Trade The Biggest Market In The World (FOREX) From The Scratch / Nigeria Can Generate Huge Forex From Processing Indian Hemp Oil — Agro Economist / Learn Forex From The Scratch With Profitable Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
I just bought EUR and Sold AUD. I went long on EURAUD. I have attached a screen shot for clearer understanding of why I went long on that pair.

If you are interested you can subscribe for my signals or you can keep on with your analysis, as long as you are making profits, which is the most important thing.

WhatsApp or call 08 1 097 09 225

Ever since 2008, I have been in the forex industry trying to succeed, am not a rich guy but am earning a good living from providing forex signals to people who are very busy with their day jobs. Over my years of experience, i must say that forex is really not very easy to succeed in, unless you have a good mentor or you gather the experience yourself, I just wish everyone trading forex success because we all deserve it. You can earn from my knowledge and experience by being a part of my signal subscribers and my fee is very affordable that anyone with any account size can subscribe and still earn decent profits monthly.

Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by SmallmebigGod: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Intersted , but i want to know
dforexguru:
I just bought EUR and Sold AUD. I went long on EURAUD. I have attached a screen shot for clearer understanding of why I went long on that pair.

If you are interested you can subscribe for my signals or you can keep on with your analysis, as long as you are making profits, which is the most important thing.

WhatsApp or call 08 1 097 09 225

Ever since 2008, I have been in the forex industry trying to succeed, am not a rich guy but am earning a good living from providing forex signals to people who are very busy with their day jobs. Over my years of experience, i must say that forex is really not very easy to succeed in, unless you have a good mentor or you gather the experience yourself, I just wish everyone trading forex success because we all deserve it. You can earn from my knowledge and experience by being a part of my signal subscribers and my fee is very affordable that anyone with any account size can subscribe and still earn decent profits monthly.
Is their a fix time the signal comes (like pending order) or it can show any time

Was the proof of the signals profitability. Like how many pips per month on the average.
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2017
SmallmebigGod:
Is their a fix time the signal comes (like pending order) or it can show any time

Was the proof of the signals profitability. Like how many pips per month on the average.

I usually screen shot some of the signals, if you will like to have them, I can send them to you.

Their is no fixed time, no one knows or can actually tell for sure when a setup would form on the chart, but am using swing trading strategy and I trade mostly from the 4 hours chat.

The time to expect the signals, which is when you are suppose to turn on your internet data to check, is as follows:

@ the close of 4 hours candlestick.

Currently the closing time shifted to an hour ahead.

So you are suppose to check for signals by 7:10 am, 11:10 am, 3:10 pm and 7:10 pm.

You don't need to spend more than 10 minutes each time because I should have posted the signals with all the parameters if their is any.
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just went long on GBPUSD now, you can join my direction or do nothing.

Hope you guys have closed in profits of 22 pips.

Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by Yosuregames: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
And how did your buying euraud turn out?
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yosuregames:
And how did your buying euraud turn out?

We closed at break even, after it retraced back to my entry yesterday.
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
dforexguru:

I usually screen shot some of the signals, if you will like to have them, I can send them to you.

Their is no fixed time, no one knows or can actually tell for sure when a setup would form on the chart, but am using swing trading strategy and I trade mostly from the 4 hours chat.

The time to expect the signals, which is when you are suppose to turn on your internet data to check, is as follows:

@ the close of 4 hours candlestick.

Currently the closing time shifted to an hour ahead.

So you are suppose to check for signals by 7:10 am, 11:10 am, 3:10 pm and 7:10 pm.

You don't need to spend more than 10 minutes each time because I should have posted the signals with all the parameters if their is any.

It is always good to book potential profits. You can look at the GBPUSD to see what happened after our close of 22 pips profits.
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Buy GBPJPY now @ 150.60 Stop Loss @ 150.00Take Profit @ 152.00
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by olaoluwa32: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am a novice but interested hw am I going to do it. Adetonaola@gmail.com
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by Futureinvestors(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
SmallmebigGod:

Officially Launched VIP FOREX TRADE Paid Signal Services to meet the needs of many.

Service Details:
Signal Sent Via: SMS / Text Message (U don't miss any alert when offline)
Signal Frequency: over 5 Daily
PIPS: </> 500 Weekly; over 1,000 Monthly
Win Rate: 70 - 100% Trusted & Reliable & Profit Growth Efficient.
Profit is consistent even if you don't win all trades every day.

For more info on PAID Signals;
Join our new VIP Signal Telegram Group: https:///FutureInvestFXMAMVIPSubscription

Open a Live Account with our IB Link & Get More Benefits:
http://tidyurl.com/FutureInvestorsFX-BrokersLiveAccountLink

FREE SIGNALS:
If you care to improve on your trade and increase your profit, you can opt to join our social channels for FREE Entry Alerts. We trust you find our services profitable.

Join our new Telegram Channel: https:///FutureInvestFXMAM
Follow us on Twitter @FutureInvestFX
Telegram Chat @FutureInvestFX
Skype ID: Businessprides
Facebook: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by Futureinvestors(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
olaoluwa32:
Am a novice but interested hw am I going to do it. Adetonaola@gmail.com

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Trade Forex From Your Phone And Earn Addition Income, Please Keep Your Fulltime by dforexguru(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
dforexguru:
Buy GBPJPY now @ 150.60 Stop Loss @ 150.00Take Profit @ 152.00

140 pips profit target hit.

(1) (Reply)

Ez-farming Wins First Place, $5000 In US Business School Pitch Contest / Please Read This You Wont Regret It!!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.