Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? (2702 Views)

Word Of GOD Is Light (proverbs 6:21-23) / Light The Sacred Lamp In Your Heart / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? by EmperorHarry: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Boland:
You're the one that is not getting my point.

I never said Light needs one source to be present, I said Light requires propagated energy to effect.

None lumnous objects can not be the source of darkness, non luminous objects obstructs light thus creates darkness at a particukar space.

Here is the thing:

We don't need to manipulate or "dig a well in the desert". The facts are here and are real, which is; Light requires propagated energy and darkness requires none.

All you are bringing up are assumptions, ans here I have with me facts.
There have never in history of Mankind been discovered that there is a source of darkness.
Everyone knows that Light at any particlar space must have been a result of an energy present somehwere. This is the fact.

Except you can prove woth evidences otherwise, I don't except even you to base your argument on assumptions.
Lol...same thing I'm saying you think you know but nobody can ever know when you comes to things related to the universe
If you lived in the time when it was a "fact" that the earth was flat based on the same evidences you would have thought supported it, you'll be doing same thing your doing now,telling someone who feels the earth was not flat not to base his arguments on assumptions just like it was then until the human knowledge of earth increased and new evidences were found and assumptions became a fact that the earth is not flat but spherical,but this is also an assumption disguised as fact until some new set of humans who are prolly able to understand space better than our current limited knowledge...Or maybe aliens come and say that the earth is a sector[perspective]...But the people who can never be wrong or right are the people who are in the middle,the unbiased who understand perspective...Reality is not the same for any two people,you can only assume it is based on what you think is proof
Re: Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Boland:
Thank you, my brother.
You are welcome... Our God is incredible!
Re: Is Light The Absence Of Darkness Or Darkness The Absence Of Light? by Boland(m): 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

You are welcome... Our God is incredible!
Yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The New Auditorium Of Deeper Life Bible Church In Lagos / Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? / I Want To Belong To An Occultic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.