Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Breaking: Mohamed Salah Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking: Mohamed Salah Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 (277 Views)

Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Mohamed Salah Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 by Guiderlaurel: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Liverpool's Egyptian forward Mohammed Sakah has been voted the BBC African Footballer of the Year for 2017.

The 25-year-old Egyptian defeated stiff opponents such as Gabon’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Guinean Naby Keita, Senegal’s Sadio Mane and Nigeria’s Victor Moses to be named the continent’s greatest player.

"I am very happy to win this award. ‘It’s always a special feeling when you win something. I feel like I had a great year, so I’m very happy" Salah told 90minutesgoal.company

"I want to be the best Egyptian ever so I work hard", Salah concluded.

Salah joined Liverpool from Italian side AS Roma for a club record fee of £36.9million in the summer, and has scored 19 goals in his opening 24 appearances.

Nigerian International Victor Moses who many tipped as the favorite for the annual award finished in 4th position.

Final Poll

1. Mohamed Salah
2. Sadio Mane
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
4. Victor Moses
5. Naby Keita

Full story and pics: http://www.90minutesgoal.com/2017/12/Salah-wins-bbc-african-footballer-2017-award.html?m=1
Re: Breaking: Mohamed Salah Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017 by rusep: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
He really deserve it. I am for him.

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Backs Andreas Christensen To Reach Same Level As John Terry / Rose Bowl 2018 Game / Ex-internationals Move To Rescue Oruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.