Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Personality Search: Where Are The...? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Personality Search: Where Are The...? (374 Views)

Who In Nigeria Fits Into The Ideal Presidential Personality We Need In 2023? / Mc Oluomo Prostrates, But Does His 'Tout Personality' Also Prostrates? Question / Personality Profile Of Banji Okunomo, Ondo Pdp Guber Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personality Search: Where Are The...? by RoyalUc(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
In recent times, I have been following comments on major social media platforms, criticizing the apparent ‘recycling’ of our ‘old’ leaders in Nigeria and calls for young or should I say, vibrant men and women to lead us.
Those who support this motion, no doubt, are more with a few expressing worries on the preparedness, maturity and almost zero chance of our young and vibrant men and women. Yul Edochie, in the just concluded Anambra State Governorship election comes to mind. Although, the people say we need young leaders, not even the youths took him serious not to talk of giving him their support. Ours is where and how we can get the immediate financial/material gains.
I, as a person, also have these worries too but recently, I was moved to raise this ‘motion’ or question if you like, in this ‘hallowed chamber:’
In your opinion, who is that honest, enlightened, popular, vibrant, patriotic Nigerian between the ages of 45 and 55 in the four broad regions of East, West, North and South of Nigeria? Let’s know those who are capable of holding leadership positions at the various arms and levels of government in Nigeria.
Honest and rational opinions only. No aspersions intended please.

cc: Mynd44, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's $1bn Excess Crude Fund To Fight Boko Haram And 2019 General Elections / 1.3bn Monthly Tax Wrongly Paid To FG- Niger State Gov / VP Oshinbajo Receals How Much He And Buhari Earns, Says They Are Poorly Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.