Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? (3755 Views)

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Swizbank: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please what is happening to November Stipend of Npower Volunteers. Today is 11th already. We have not seen nov show. Please what is happening?
Has any one been paid? Please indicate with state.
Cc: npowerng
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Swizbank:
Please what is happening to November Stipend of Npower Volunteers. Today is 11th already. We have not seen nov show. Please what is happening?
Has any one been paid? Please indicate with state.
Cc: npowerng
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Well, since you people decided to become beggars in your own land and are afraid to confront your government to give you electricity and good security backed by infrastructure, you should wait till your tormentors decide to pay you, just stipends. Their babes are shopping in Dubai and you are here shopping for your stipend grin
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Swizbank: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
BankeSmalls:
They used the money to pay for PDP convention.
Lol. No nah. It can't be. PDP is an enemy to them nah
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Swizbank: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Well, since you people decided to become beggars in your own land and are afraid to confront your government to give you electricity and good security backed by infrastructure, you should wait till your tormentors decide to pay you, just stipends. Their babes are shopping in Dubai and you are here shopping for your stipend grin
Can you be of help to me? It sound like a good hearted fellow

1 Like

Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by DrTims(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol. N Power is losing its grip. Corruption has entered it's fold. Trust APC nah
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2017
npower will not give you a comment for now..from what I learnt, the federal allocation funds was shared last thursdaymand wuld take time to process...but the alert may come before this week ends say friday....maybe November and December stipends will be paid since schools closes for the xmas break by dec 15....for sure npower will pay....cheers
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Comrsum: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmmm. Please anyone in authority should help, let them pay
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by adudu208(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

You have said it all.

The only things the political elite understand is aggression and violence.

Until the volunteers are ready to kick the agitation for stipends up a notch by making this issue trend on all social media platforms; organise demostrations and stop going to work entirely the government won't pay any attention to their situation.
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by adudu208(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
npower will not give you a comment for now..from what I learnt, the federal allocation funds was shared last thursdaymand wuld take time to process...but the alert may come before this week ends say friday....maybe November and December stipends will be paid since schools closes for the xmas break by dec 15....for sure npower will pay....cheers
Mr Valentine, stop spreading propaganda and fake news.
Allocation has nothing to do with the delay.

And NO, Npower will not pay November and December stipends together.

Stop making excuses for them. This is a classic APC government modus operandi. Spread and encourage propaganda, shift blame to others and finally resort to misinformation, intimidation and threats when the above fails to work.

1 Like

Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Adetunjane2(f): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2017
adudu208:

Stop making excuses for them. This is a classic APC government modus operandi. Spread and encourage propaganda, shift blame to others and finally resort to misinformation, intimidation and threats when the above fails to work.
Well, you need to b patient, the government will pay you, after all they have been paying the stipends before now. The way Nigerians are eager to collect their November stipends really shows that the money have been of great help to many families, at least most people are able to put food on their table. I could remember the way many graduates talked about the 30k as if its nothing to them before, now that govt have refused to pay it as d due date am sure many of us will begin to appreciate the little efforts made by d govt.....

2 Likes

Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by DrTims(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
I see
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by adudu208(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Adetunjane2:
Well, you need to b patient, the government will pay you, after all they have been paying the stipends before now. The way Nigerians are eager to collect their November stipends really shows that the money have been of great help to many families, at least most people are able to put food on their table. I could remember the way many graduates talked about the 30k as if its nothing to them before, now that govt have refused to pay it as d due date am sure many of us will begin to appreciate the little efforts made by d govt.....
Sorry Madam, I am not a volunteer in the Npower program.

Some of us who speak out are just concerned about the status quo and don't have to wait till it affects us personally.

Unfortunately, it seem you are among the many who feel the volunteers should see the program as a privilegde. It is this mindset that has set Nigeria and SubSahara Africa backward.

Next you will ask us to thank government for allowing us breath.

I am a tax paying Nigerian, hence it is my right to demand that things be done correctly.

This mentality is responsible for our epileptic power supply, poor roads, bad healthcare and non-existent security.

Today's Nigeria has moved beyond patience and peaceful engagement. If we want things done, we must be ready to go against the establishment and their trickery.

2 Likes

Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by emmangrace: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
adudu208:

Sorry Madam, I am not a volunteer in the Npower program.
Some of us who speak out are just concerned about the status quo and don't have to wait till it affects us personally.
Unfortunately, it seem you are among the many who feel the volunteers should see the program as a privilegde. It is this mindset that has set Nigeria and SubSahara Africa backward.
Next you will ask us to thank government for allowing us breath.
I am a tax paying Nigerian, hence it is my right to demand that things be done correctly.
This mentality is responsible for our epileptic power supply, poor roads, bad healthcare and non-existent security.
Nigeria today have moved beyond patience and peaceful engagement. If we want this done then we must be ready to go against the establishment and their trickery.
Let 's appreciate those who noticed us where we are, many had passed without taking cognisance of us at all.
One thing that I appreciate this administration for is their focus.
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by shady2royce(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Adetunjane2:

Please answer these questions
I believe you r working? How much is your salary when u start ur first job?
How was Nigeria economy that time? ( I believe kobo n naira was very effective then)
How much is your salary now? Calculate your income n expenditure in ds Nigeria economy.

Please if u can't help the situation just keep quiet n be watching ��

3 Likes

Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by Swizbank: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, you guys should put mouth. Or allow Nigerians do so cool kiss
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
adudu208:

adudu or what do you call yourself...you think I belong to any political party or what?if I belong to npower or works there does not mean I have all the information to share here...Mr. Afolabi is in the best place to take on these issues...... if sharing of federal allocation is not tie to payment of salaries in these country, where else do you think funds comes from.....do you have any internal generated revenue across the state's? the revenue sharing was done late as against the middle of each month so that before the 25 or so, payments to various ministries or departments may have been effected...,and for your ignorance, read my lines, I said npower "MIGHT" pay November and December stipends together, dats my own opinion and i never said its npower stands....from my own calculation, I quess schools vacates by Dec 15, then the Xmas holidays is by the corner so it may be wise to pay both months to ease beneficieries these festive season.....so stop saying propaganda or fake news...be open and optimistic sometimes and dnt judge anyone anyhow...thanks
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by kov624665(m): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
hello guys, please I would like to know the verification venue for Ayobo-Alimosho local govt, Lagos
Re: Npower : What Is Happening To November Stipend? by adudu208(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
valentineuwakwe:

adudu or what do you call yourself...you think I belong to any political party or what?if I belong to npower or works there does not mean I have all the information to share here...Mr. Afolabi is in the best place to take on these issues...... if sharing of federal allocation is not tie to payment of salaries in these country, where else do you think funds comes from.....do you have any internal generated revenue across the state's? the revenue sharing was done late as against the middle of each month so that before the 25 or so, payments to various ministries or departments may have been effected...,and for your ignorance, read my lines, I said npower "MIGHT" pay November and December stipends together, dats my own opinion and i never said its npower stands....from my own calculation, I quess schools vacates by Dec 15, then the Xmas holidays is by the corner so it may be wise to pay both months to ease beneficieries these festive season.....so stop saying propaganda or fake news...be open and optimistic sometimes and dnt judge anyone anyhow...thanks
Typical response of an ignorant man.
Stop using the word 'might' or 'may be'.
Anybody can make any claim and use may be to excuse their ignorance.

Do you know some people were actually paid December 8th?
Most N-TAX volunteers and about 2000 2016 volunteers were paid October stipends.
Some NYSC members have been paid also.

Unless you are telling me they were paid from Jupiter then your argument is shallow.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Found Out That Her Husband Have Been Sleeping With Their Family Friend / Osun State University: / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.