Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) (528 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by stephenduru: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
A terrible accident happened along Kpakpa Ilaro road in Yewa LGA of Ogun State.According to a report shared by an online user,a truck had to be toured after developing a problem along the road.

An over speeding car while trying to overtake 6 other cars was crushed by the truck after the truck fall and landed on the truck after its back axle pull pulled off.One victim was left unconscious while others were injured.FRSC official was pictured trying to resuscitate the victim via mouth-to-mouth respiration.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/one-left-unconscious-as-truck-crushes.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by stephenduru: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by stephenduru: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by BankeSmalls(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is it somebody's wife chest you are pressing like that in the name of first aid? Why not get a lady to do the pressing?
Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by BankeSmalls(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
It must be village people. That part of the country is strong in village ballistic missiles.
Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Chaii i am sk dissapointed. This road.
Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by yanabazee: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ogun witches association had their convention yesterday....

Don't ask me how I knew.... I just know!!!

RIP to the deceased!!!
Re: One Left Unconscious As Truck Falls On Top Of Car & Crushes It In Ogun(pics) by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is about her life.

BankeSmalls:
Is it somebody's wife chest you are pressing like that in the name of first aid? Why not get a lady to do the pressing?

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Cities For First-time Overseas Travelers / Can I Reapply And Change My Sponsor From Self To Employer For F1 Student Visa / Relocating To USA, Canada Or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.