Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State (23802 Views)

Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
nkwuocha:

I doubt.
The brutality of the Nigerian forces is quite contagious.

Yeah...and is it not in thesame SE where corrupt leaders are defended, governor is building statues rather than state, and tribalisim is the order of the day?

The same SE where kidnapping and baby shopping dey?

Ditto for other parts of the counrty?

And you expect to become lawful overnight with biafra?

Abeg....park well...before you get Biafra today, and tomorrow, Biafra SARS comes and starts dancing azonto for your head.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by ufuosman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dem no even know if person don chop
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by cashmoney2015: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
What was that
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by egorov(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Don't wait for the government to resolve the issue. If you know the said police officer in person then you guys should gang up and nap him, you know the rest.... Useless force
Aisha u are on Nairaland too?
Hows baba bubu?
He's not yia too? Na only u waka come. Ok contunu
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Daboomb: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
AishaBuhari:
Don't wait for the government to resolve the issue. If you know the said police officer in person then you guys should gang up and nap him, you know the rest.... Useless force

People need to start acting in self-defense!
Police wont help you!
Govt wont help you.
God wont come down to help you because "Heaven only helps those who help themselves".
undecided undecided
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by iAmucheemma(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
cry
i dnt know who is worse is it SARS, NPF or fulani herdsmen
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by enonche85(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
AishaBuhari:

Honestly speaking, one police officer should be used as a scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by stanliwise(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Africa need reformation
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by hardest: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
the money police are extorting from motorcycle,tricycle and motor here is much that's why those operator don't want to go there because bike will carry two passenger at 150naira and police will collect 50naira at any joint the driver meet them and atleast you can meet them more than 2 joints #saveonaara#FG#OYSG#IGP

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by maasoap(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
FrenchWay:

Its better for the man
At least better than committing suicide.
We all know he must have been tired of life in this zoo.

He died a fulfilled man.
Many are mad, few roam the streets.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Kendrick80(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
Police wayre
Ur sig is hilarious......looooooooooool
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Ten06(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Demonic police, Nigerians has lost faith in their police
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by ehbellsho(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Something must have transpire between dem. Bt come to think of it beaten to death shouldn't be d next option. Why mao!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by ehbellsho(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
udo68:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Whre is d number to cal or whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by adetes: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
This pple know Hw to torture innocents to death, the questions is Hw robbers v they arrest

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icecomrade:

This is aad

#EndSARS current!

#EndPoliceNG loading.

You think maybe, just maybe, #End9ja should be loading?
Only asking o.
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Icecomrade: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

You think maybe, just maybe, #End9ja should be loading?
Only asking o.

Ask Know Nnamdi Kalu.
The time he tried activating that hash tag. Operation Crocodile smile hash tag was activated .

Just saying.
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Icecomrade:

Ask Know Nnamdi Kalu.
The time he tried activating that hash tag. Operation Crocodile smile hash tag was activated .

Just saying.

No, he was talking Biafra. I am talking restructuring
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Subonbon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just heaping curses in thier entire family.... wetin person no go see for nigeria....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by nkwuocha: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
9jakohai:

Yeah...and is it not in thesame SE where corrupt leaders are defended, governor is building statues rather than state, and tribalisim is the order of the day?

The same SE where kidnapping and baby shopping dey?

Ditto for other parts of the counrty?

And you expect to become lawful overnight with biafra?

Abeg....park well...before you get Biafra today, and tomorrow, Biafra SARS comes and starts dancing azonto for your head.

We are talking about how to combat crime ,you are talking about kidnappings and baby factory. Its like talking about solutions to problem of skull minings and someone prefers to talk about skull mining instead. Does it make sense to you?
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by abah001: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
i know this ona ara local government well, i serve here, this is how the police es tort money from people from each bus stop like agbero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by McLove(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
We are already making moves to stop this act! We have sent series of messages to appropriate quarters but no reply yet! On social medias, we are presently saying #SaveOnaAra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by McLove(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
abah001:
i know this ona ara local government well, i serve here, this is how the police es tort money from people from each bus stop like agbero

So sad... We are meeting on the 23rd of this December at Elekuro High School to deliberate on how to stop these acts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by mexxmoney: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
9jakohai:

And you think Biafra police will behave civilized?

Won't it be from the same zoo that Biafra will come from?

No be the same people that the police go recruit from....or na Libya dem go recruit.

No be you people that would be clapping your hands when Fulani get killed, and your Northern brthren will clap when Bachama get killed?

Are you not the same people that blocked road when EFCC came to arrest a known looter several years ago.?

Are you not the same people defending Maina, GEJ, Buhari, nwobodo, abacha, et al?

And you expect a lawless socviety to produce lawful police?

Grow up. Nigeria na zoo...and you are the chief contributor.
Count me out of your long sermon. It's zoogerians that need it. I'm a Biafran we don't behave like zoo animals
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Icecomrade: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

No, he was talking Biafra. I am talking restructuring

Restructuring won't go with the hash tag) #End9ja
Think about it
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Restructuring won't go with the hash tag) #End9ja
Think about it

Yes it will. It's obviously an abbreviation of #End9ja(as we know it).
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Icecomrade: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

Yes it will. It's obviously an abbreviation of #End9ja(as we know it).

Create the hashtag on Twitter and add me
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Create the hashtag on Twitter and add me

I don't do Twitter... or facebook. I'm even thinking of quitting Nairaland once I've calculated it wastes too much of my precious time.
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by Icecomrade: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

I don't do Twitter... or facebook. I'm even thinking of quitting Nairaland once I've calculated it wastes too much of my precious time.

Well kool.

Used to be very active on Nairaland in the past.

Currently do more if Twitter.
I recommend that to u. Sure it's not time wasting.
Facebook is a no no
Re: Man Beaten To Death By Police Officers In Oritamerin, Ona Ara LGA, Oyo State by 9jaDoc(f): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icecomrade:

Well kool.

Used to be very active on Nairaland in the past.

Currently do more if Twitter.
I recommend that to u. Sure it's not time wasting.
Facebook is a no no

Thanks for the tip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial: Family Makes Announcement / 9-Year-Old Boy, Eze Obinna, Missing In Jos (Photo) / Blessing William: Rivers Single Mother Found Dead In Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.