Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach (31611 Views)

CAF Women’s Champions League: Bayelsa Queens Draw Title Defenders, Mamelodi / Lobi Stars Vs Mamelodi Sundown: CAF Champions League - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by chloride6: 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
If you visit nairaland and other social media platforms, you might have come across this particular picture.

This hilarious picture has over the last few weeks become an internet sensation as a result of its wide spread use as a meme for expressing amazement.

Here are a few more picture of Pitso Mosimane. Pitso Mosimane is currently coach of Mamelodi Sundows, a pretoria based top flight club in the South African Premiership.

Pitso Mosimane is a former South African International and is widely touted as one of the most successful coaches in the history of Africa having won the CAF champions league, CAF Super Cup, Premier Soccer league, Nedbank Cup, Telkom Cup and PSL coach of the Season.

His latest award was African Coach of the Year (2016). Impressive!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by ufuosman(m): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Nairaland go make am popular

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by jeffizy(m): 1:49am On Dec 12, 2017
All I see is a man with passion for his work.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Viserion: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
I love this one in particular...
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by overlord29(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
angry BaddeSt COachitO. . .hiS reaCtiOns are LiCit
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Swaggzkid: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Daah! his head ehnn., am sure he uses razor.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by mosesbola(f): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2017
So?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Hahahaha.

Who get the meme wey him dey clap him hands like...him saying... 'orisirisi'!!

Modified: The guy below me...... You are mouthed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Sirheny007(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank you!
we'd make memes out of it as usual!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Bede2u(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2017
See real funny pics here grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by bright007(f): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
OK
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by AishaBuhari: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm

27 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by ElPadrino33: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
He try

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Elnino4ladies: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Viserion:
I love this one in particular...

I love your waist in particular
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by michaeltotti(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
the man action sev..more like the camera man focus on him and not the match
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by BruncleZuma: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by edlion57(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Dis one Na comedian
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by fergie001: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I love your waist in particular

Waist again,Tori olorun shocked

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by valgbo(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2017
memes
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by miarhpe: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2017
That guy Sha. nairaland had a way of making sensational pic. There was the child from Ghana that weird banned if nose makers, the Yoruba actor odunayo or what his name is, the big eyed governor from the north, govnr wikes frown face.

don't I just like this platform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by oshe111(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
I knew it must be this guy even before I opened the threadgrin

7 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by KENZINCO(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2017
ufuosman:
Nairaland go make am popular
Every single coach and player in the South African league is as popular as what u can think of. Not like Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by HAH: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
This guy was ones the south African national team coach, he is good
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Xzbit91: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
I thought that was Christian Chukwu

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Heylius(m): 10:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Oga Meme weldon sir! still in the spirit of xmas check signature for plenty money
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Xzbit91:
I thought that was Christian Chukwu

Lol. U should watch more PSL, you'd get to see him in "action". He is a very good and passionate coach. He is like the Antonio Conte of South Africa
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by Teeboi56: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2017
No matter how it may be it has already popular
Re: Funny Pictures Of Pitso Mosimane, Mamelodi Sundows Coach by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Visits Watford, Meets Etebo, Troost-Ekong, Others (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Visits President And Mrs Tinubu. / Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.