Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If You Learn How To Trade Forex, You Will Lose Your Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Learn How To Trade Forex, You Will Lose Your Money (427 Views)

Your Will Lose All Your Money In Trust Wallet, Except You Do This Now! / What Can You Learn From This Business Strategy? / Why You May Lose Your Unregistered Online Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Learn How To Trade Forex, You Will Lose Your Money by myforexsolution: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2017
If you learn how to trade, you will lose your money.

The truth is that that is just the learning curve. The forex Learning curve involves losing your money.

No one gets to the point of consistency in profits without losing some of their hard earned money
along the way.

That is the price of learning.

The question is... "Are you willing to pay that price?"

If you are, then you need to connect with someone who knows what he is doing so he can teach you and then you work on to consistence in your personal performance.

But...

How long it will take an individual to achieve consistency, no one can say before hand.

It will take some 3 months (the fast ones). It will take some 3 years. It could take soe more.
It is during this period that people quit. Anyone that persists, tries to find out why he is losing, and tries again and again, each time coming with a new/modified psychological approach, will eventually be successful.

But only few can endure this period and that is why only few are succeeding with their trading (it is said that 91% of all traders suffer a net loss).

BUT WHAT IF YOU COULD CUT OUT THE LEARNING CURVE, and all that period where the new entrant typically loses his/her money in the course of learning and start being profitable right from your first week?

That is what my (temporarily) free strategy does for you.

You do not need to lose when you start. While learning, you do not need to lose.

I have encoded this strategy into an EA and you don't need to execute the strategy as the strategy is faithfully executed for you (everyday) whether you are available or not...

...And I am giving it away for free between now and the second of January 2018.

I provide free support for the use of my EA and it is accessible only in my forex group, www./myforexsolution/

Please do hop over there right now and download your free copy now. It is programmed to not be free anymore from the 2nd of January in 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Learn How To Trade Forex, You Will Lose Your Money by Konquest: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2021
myforexsolution:
If you learn how to trade, you will lose your money.

The truth is that that is just the learning curve. The forex Learning curve involves losing your money.

No one gets to the point of consistency in profits without losing some of their hard earned money
along the way.

That is the price of learning.

The question is... "Are you willing to pay that price?"

If you are, then you need to connect with someone who knows what he is doing so he can teach you and then you work on to consistence in your personal performance.

But...

How long it will take an individual to achieve consistency, no one can say before hand.

It will take some 3 months (the fast ones). It will take some 3 years. It could take soe more.
It is during this period that people quit. Anyone that persists, tries to find out why he is losing, and tries again and again, each time coming with a new/modified psychological approach, will eventually be successful.

But only few can endure this period and that is why only few are succeeding with their trading (it is said that 91% of all traders suffer a net loss).

BUT WHAT IF YOU COULD CUT OUT THE LEARNING CURVE, and all that period where the new entrant typically loses his/her money in the course of learning and start being profitable right from your first week?

That is what my (temporarily) free strategy does for you.

You do not need to lose when you start. While learning, you do not need to lose.

I have encoded this strategy into an EA and you don't need to execute the strategy as the strategy is faithfully executed for you (everyday) whether you are available or not...

...And I am giving it away for free between now and the second of January 2018.

I provide free support for the use of my EA and it is accessible only in my forex group, www./myforexsolution/

Please do hop over there right now and download your free copy now. It is programmed to not be free anymore from the 2nd of January in 2018.
Auto-compounding EA.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Loan Agreement Letter Between Gtbank & Innoson Motors Revealed / Catering / 10 Characteristics Of Successful Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.