Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! (1048 Views)

Naija Afro Hip Hop Blowing Big In Oversea / Your Biggest Opportunity To Make It Big In Nigeria's Music Industry / Tupac Was Murdered By The U.s Gov Because Of Killuminati_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! by KarlNova(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2007
I'm sure many back home havent heard about us, but following along the lines of where Kush left off you need to check out GK Real. go here and check it for yourself!

www.myspace.com/gkreality

also check me out! I am the K in the group! www.myspace.com/karlnova

Apart from TBN we've been to the U.S, the states, The House of Commons in London, The Holy Ghost festival at the Redemption camp, The Festival of life in London among many others!

dont sleep!
Re: Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! by KarlNova(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2007
please check these guys out! they are on fire! www.myspace.com/gkreality

www.myspace.com/karlnova
Re: Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! by hoodboi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2007
mein i love kush, u guyz wuz da bomb mein
Re: Check This Out! Gk Real - Nigerians Doing It Big In The U.k! by KarlNova(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
I love Kush too they are our people!!! but anyway GK Real aint Kush! peep them now!! www.myspace.com/gkreality

Holla back!

Karl Nova
www.myspace.com/karlnova

(1) (Reply)

Rocksteady Of Tha Trybunal / How To Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer / Yolanda Adams (best Singer In The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.