Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? (574 Views)

Get More Girls From Facebook To Visit You (Video) / Get More Girls From Facebook To Visit You / Stacyo Weds Slawormiir: All Nairalanders Are Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by myfirstime001: 2:18am On Dec 12, 2017
I’m a thirty-five year old who’s been in a few relationships. I’m currently dating a girl from Peru that I met on a foreign affair. We’ve been together for two years now. I’m looking forward to proposing to her soon, she just has no idea. Our relationship is going really well. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

The first time we talked, I knew there was something special about her. Two months after our initial contact, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Her attitude never faltered even after the time that has passed. She's really genuine with her actions and emotions. Honestly, she's the most genuine person I've met.

About a week ago she invited me to visit her in Peru. I told her I'll think about it first. I've never been to the country before, but it seems like a good idea to visit Machu Picchu with her. I just need the opinion of others to make sure this is a good idea. What should I prepare for my visit? Should I just tell her to visit me instead?

She promised to give me a tour in her place. Should I send her money ahead so she can make necessary arrangements or should I wait until she sends me the needed expenses? Also, is proposing on my first visit a good idea too? I really need legit advice.
Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by Richdotcom: 3:29am On Dec 12, 2017
They will just harvest your organs and dump your body
Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by Touchey: 3:38am On Dec 12, 2017
You'll just find out you "Peruvian girlfriend" is also a Nigerian prince
Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by Enoma222(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2017
myfirstime001:
I’m a thirty-five year old who’s been in a few relationships. I’m currently dating a girl from Peru that I met on a foreign affair. We’ve been together for two years now. I’m looking forward to proposing to her soon, she just has no idea. Our relationship is going really well. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

The first time we talked, I knew there was something special about her. Two months after our initial contact, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Her attitude never faltered even after the time that has passed. She's really genuine with her actions and emotions. Honestly, she's the most genuine person I've met.

About a week ago she invited me to visit her in Peru. I told her I'll think about it first. I've never been to the country before, but it seems like a good idea to visit Machu Picchu with her. I just need the opinion of others to make sure this is a good idea. What should I prepare for my visit? Should I just tell her to visit me instead?

She promised to give me a tour in her place. Should I send her money ahead so she can make necessary arrangements or should I wait until she sends me the needed expenses? Also, is proposing on my first visit a good idea too? I really need legit advice.
_guy_nor_send_her_any_money_ooh
Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by ipobarecriminals: 4:23am On Dec 12, 2017
don't mind the two teens above.At ur age,u are old enuf to think ahead/settle down.Dnt send her any money now,let her prepare ur invitation /necessary document and send it to u or u tell her to come to Nigeria first,whichever, all will be well.Nobody will harvest ur kidney.Dnt allow anybody to instill fear in u.Give the same opportunity /visa to the 2 above,they'll grab it and run. Nah his own kidney and 2 balls dem go harvest,not urs.wish u journey mercy.And pls,avoid those "visa expert" like a plague.Go to the embassy and sort out urself.E go better

1 Like

Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by Nutase: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2017
I dey pity una wen dey fall in love with person when u never see. I wish you the best but I dry fear for you.
Re: Peruvian Girlfriend Invited Me To Visit. Is It Worth The Travel? by joyceka11(f): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2017
no, not worth

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Abeokuta And In Need Of A Female Friend With Benefit. / A Muslim Sister Is Needed 4 Marriage / Who Wants To Be My Second Wife? Should Be 30 - 40 Years Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.