Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Day10: The Price #psychologistofchange - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Day10: The Price #psychologistofchange (328 Views)

The Price I Paid To Figure Out What I Was Doing Wrong That Kept Pulling Me Back / Pay The Price No Matter How Difficult - Folorunsho Alakija / Are You Willing To Pay The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day10: The Price #psychologistofchange by FadakaLouis(m): 2:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Want to know why even though everyone is born the same way with useful talents, opportunities and life experiences to enhance their journey, some people end up asking ‘Is this all there is?’

George Orwell answers that ‘all men are born equal but some are more equal than the others.’

To be more equal than the others is simply to live life at a price with the willingness to do more than the average person.

continue reading http://www.gbetutv.com/2017/12/day10-price-psychologistofchange.html

(1) (Reply)

Audition Call For Dancers And Acting Role / International Certifications On Grandfathering Basis / Five Tips On Getting Paid What You Are Truly Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.