Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated (65569 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / We Want War Nnamdi Kanu Shows His Men Today PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by ProWalker: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Everyone knows that your support for the Dullard is based on religion.

Just like everyone knows that your hatred for the president is based on religion and tribe and love for GEJ is based on same sentiments
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Ezumakingsley(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am afraid of this trip,make en no dothe one way gowon do for aburi and there send Nigeria out of planet earth.

ProWalker:
Waooo, the President looks fully recovered, Sharp and alert.
Allhamudullilahi!! cool
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by eclecticbaron: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Another excuse for Ajala. Keep on junketing that's the reason you were voted into power. There was a country indeed.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by omoiyalayi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Baba sef slay on gucci
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by denjjy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can only sight santaclus with white beard
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by enemyofprogress: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Make baba try wear suit one day now, haba make him try surprise us now
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by semyman: 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Enemies when them be don buy kerosene, arabanko
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by anthonyuncle(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
niggas in paris
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Wisebisho: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jibril and his squad arriving Paris.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by pedrilo: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
chai, naija youths too mumu.
i gats find my way out of this land with very dull youths.
hailing old men for ruling over you b4 you were born.
their host country has a youth leader
wetin dey do us?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by lollarj(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Cool and the gang grin

Lolzzz.

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by ogbonti: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
buhari is in Paris to reduce $1 to ONE NAIRA grin grin grin grin grin grin DULL, DULLAR, DULLARD!!!!
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by konoplyanka: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:

Being a Muslim is the number one prerequisite.

And you hate him because you are a Christian.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
The difference is that, his pics gets seen all over the world and he is recognized instantly....

...that's the reason you can't skip past his pic anytime you see one and must pass a comment

...it's called fame, its no easy feat in a planet of over 7b people

...maybe if you start using your right senses now, you could one day be like him! grin

quote author=SalamRushdie post=63209071]The only thing the dullard does is to take pictures [/quote]
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by SalamRushdie: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Swisscoinng:
The difference is that, his pics gets seen all over the world and his recognized instantly....

...that's the reason you can't skip past his pic anytime you see one and must pass a comment

...it's called fame, its no easy feat in a planet of over 7b people

...maybe if you start using your right senses now, you could one day be like him!

quote author=SalamRushdie post=63209071]The only thing the dullard does is to take pictures

Believe Buhari is only famous in the minds of sadist , i dont know him and i dont want to ever know him or anyone related to him I swear ..His only connection to me is that he took up a job that concerns my welfare and dreams when he knew he didnt have anything thing in his head to deliver, once he is sent packing i doubt if i will remember him again ..famous indeed?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by dokunbam(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
ramdris:
I just gbadun dis man for no reason...

cool
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Classic self denial grin

Bro your unborn generation will learn about Buhari good or bad...

He took your job...lol, that's clowning and lazy talk now, Nigeria has the highest no of black millionaires on earth, Buhari did not make any of them!

May we know you pls?

SalamRushdie:

Believe Buhari is only famous in the minds of sadist , i dont know him and i dont want to ever know him or anyone related to him I swear ..His only connection to me is that he took up a job that concerns my welfare and dreams when he knew he didnt have anything thing in his head to deliver, once he is sent packing i doubt if i will remember him again ..famous indeed?
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Classic self denial grin

He took your job...lol, that's clowning and lazy talk now, Nigeria has the highest no of black millionaires on earth, Buhari did not make any of them!

The way you think, is the reason we don't recognise your pic yet when we see one!

SalamRushdie:

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Classic self denial grin

The way you think, is the reason we don't recognise your pic yet when we see one!

Guy dont worry there is no where on earth my name wont be mentioned soon , apart from joining Nigerian Army and using unfair quota system to climb what does Buhari have on me ? I have also been to the defence Academy even though i had issues there , i then went on to the university and I have pioneered from scratch two known business sectors from scratch in this country ( i mean from ground up) today even my competitors use my terminologies , priceand business frame work to compete in an industry i created . See I know I am more special than Buhari before God and humanity any day anytime and my best is even yet to come Sir...
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm not doubting that you will be greater than Buhari, in fact I wish you would, cos if you do great things in the country, it will benefit me too...

But I do know one of the attributes of successful people is humility/loyalty, you can go check Buhari's record in the military, b4 you start screaming quota system.

My point is this, stop thinking Buhari is your problem, he may not be good for you now, but I can assure you, he still has the backing of the majority.

Rome wasn't built in a day, only visionary leaders have the will to do the needful!

SalamRushdie:

Guy dont worry there is no where on earth my name wont be mentioned soon , apart from joining Nigerian Army and using unfair quota system to climb what does Buhari have on me ? I have also been to the defence Academy even though i had issues there , i then went on to the university and I have pioneered from scratch two known business sectors from scratch in this country ( i mean from ground up) today even my competitors use my terminologies , priceand business frame work to compete in an industry i created . See I know I am more special than Buhari before God and humanity any day anytime and my best is even yet to come Sir...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by SalamRushdie: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Swisscoinng:
I'm not doubting that you will be greater than Buhari, in fact I wish you would, cos if you do great things in the country, it will benefit me too...

But I do know one of the attributes of successful people is humility/loyalty, you can go check Buhari's record in the military, b4 you start screaming quota system.

My point is this, stop thinking Buhari is your problem, he may not be good for you now, but I can assure you, he still has the backing of the majority.

Rome wasn't built in a day, only visionary leaders have the will to do the needful!

I dont have to be a President to be greater than Buhari , i only have to impact the world in better ways than Buhari can dream of ..My grouse with Buhari is incomptence, short sight and crass nepotism and I currently hold him responsible for 80 percent of the rot Nigeria and Nigerians have become and I know what I am saying
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Kaycee9242(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dis Buhari come too fresh ooo hope he is still d one
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Funny talk once more, 80% of Nigerians suddenly became poor in the last two years Buhari has been in power...

Nigeria was developed b4 2015, We had wonderful roads, power was constant, the best hospitals, schools, we saved for our children and had the largest account b4 Buhari came to power!

Bro 80% of Nigerians were in abject poverty, forgotten by the Nigerian State, by a few in the corridors of power, they are the ones who stand by Buhari now and there is nothing, you or anyone can do about that...

The lazy few that once held sway now talk of poverty! Nonsense!!!

SalamRushdie:

I dont have to be a President to be greater than Buhari , i only have to impact the world in better ways than Buhari can dream of ..My grouse with Buhari is incomptence, short sight and crass nepotism and I currently hold him responsible for 80 percent of the rot Nigeria and Nigerians have become and I know what I am saying
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by jbcul4ril(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mafia grin Soldier
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by buffalowings: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
hmmm grin

I gbadun you meme

Let me save it
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by golddust6000(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
I just hate this man with passion. Pls God forgive me.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by AmTruth: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Incompetence and short sight indeed, his been invited and moving around the world addressing world leaders even in United Nations assembly. While you are here addressing us on Nairaland, congratulations na small small sha.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by AmTruth: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
golddust6000:
I just hate this man with passion. Pls God forgive me.
And forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. God does not forgive those who are unforgiving. May you have passion for love than passion for hate. A passion for hate can lead to heart attack.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Sagay212: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
The picture is dope. But APC na useless government
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Akolawole(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is he no more Jubrin from Sudan? grin

Buhari's case is miraculous.

God will continue to strengthen you Presido
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by talk2percy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Always flying and wasting our resources upandan.
Re: Picture Of Buhari And His Men As They Arrive Paris Has Got People Fascinated by Comrsum: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Say baba. Carry go 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening / COVID-19: Taskforce Scatters Traditional Gattering Of Umuada (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.