Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know (39956 Views)

Lies (myths) "Yahoo Boys" Want You To Believe And Nigerians Believe / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by DJInfluence: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
na for America/Europe or for Naija? Naija Police go even slap you, threaten to shoot u while saying nothing will happen if he kill you..You come dey Quote law here...

This Things you mentioned will only work with the extremely rich People.
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Frankicent(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Copy and paste I hail ooo grin
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Heylius(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Forget Story just go and make money so if they arrest you... you will bail yourself out check my signature start making money and thank me later..
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
The thing is we all gats play humble, for sarz wen dey beat fit waste life of innocent citizens...afterall God wen make you and i shall judge we and sarz
that’s it rich or poor we must be humble I always do like I have somewhere to go but with respect for authority when I get to a checkpoint.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by BankeSmalls(f): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bolustical:
SARS should go and arrest all these corporate beggars who are always misplacing their transport fares every day.

Able bodied men, well dressed, rocking trainers and carrying bag embarrassing innocent Nigerians.

Do that please, SARS.

That was why they were set up?

Wole Soyinka was right when he said 90% of Nigerians are slow pokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Ejjis(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I will never forget the day the fools collected my bread and mayoineise just because I was with a flashdrive hanging on my neck ..it happened in ojota..awon were

GOOD ADVISE......
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by bendike: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
udo68:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME
Idiot. Better go get a job!
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
Baba we know all this things the thing he say dm no go even allow you do number 1 when dem don point gun for your head dey wooze you slaps.we know the law but them demselves no know am
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by semyman: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:
Great list but you forgot one important item on your 10 Things Some Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know.

No. 11
Buhari is the most fantastically corrupt President in the world.
(The DSS/EFCC/SARS don't wantb you to know it but I can tell you for free)
I hope you have a conscience and be ready to account for your postings on social media any time any day
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by oyeezah(f): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
It's like u have forgotten that this is Nigeria
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by godofuck231: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
nurez305:
Which sars are you talking about

Is it sarz on the beat or sars wey dey beat?

See groove lol, apc! Chanji
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
solasoulmusic:
that’s it rich or poor we must be humble I always do like I have somewhere to go but with respect for authority when I get to a checkpoint.
yes...doesnt take much

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by nkemjacob2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Oga name today u no say law no dey work for this country....

Most people no no this fact
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by MyCircle(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
We know most of this things, the real question is do the officers themselves know this thing ??
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by tolguy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:
Great list but you forgot one important item on your 10 Things Some Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know.

No. 11
Buhari is the most fantastically corrupt President in the world.
(The DSS/EFCC/SARS don't want you to know it but I can tell you for free)
goat in human cloth
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by LizB2K(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
This piece is quite informative
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by centboy123456(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2017
nurez305:
Which sars are you talking about
Is it sarz on the beat or sars wey dey beat?

due men is this s/h/it for real
Re: 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know by emma321(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2018
nittroboy:
Did Constitution existing in dis anymore cheesy
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.