Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Is It Lawful To Bury Someone At Home? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Lawful To Bury Someone At Home? (516 Views)

List Of Animals That Mourn Death Of Their Loved Ones And Bury Them Like Human B / Kenyan Mourners Drop Coffin, Fight Over Where To Bury Corpse (Video) / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Lawful To Bury Someone At Home? by olaolaking: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Hello pals,
This is an issue at hand and I want to seek for your views.
I have a friend who need to Bury his dad in Lagos state. I suggested to the family to Bury him within the premises since they have enough space. They like the idea but think it is against the law or must be approved by the government.

Please do you have any idea to accertain this?
State - Lagos
Thanks

@ Lalasticlala
@ seun.
@ dominique

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Supports Heavy Dowry Payment In Igbo Culture. / You Can’t Have Igbo King In Cross River – Traditional Rulers / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.