Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? (1168 Views)

Join Our Solar Cars Partnership With Verified Chinese Manufacturers Of Solar Car / China Agent And Chinese Manufacturers / Import your goods directly from Chinese Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by futurism: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello,

I am getting close to finalizing a deal and a Chinese Manufacturer is suggesting I pay by T/T.

Please who has experience handling this sort of thing? How safe is T/T payment?
How does it work?

Thank you in anticipation of your replies.
Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by djfiki: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
As long as you are dealing with a legit business and the legitimate representative. T/T is ok.

its better than western unioun.

However if you are not satisfied with the product after receiving it, you dont have any recourse to take.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by sulex11(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
DON'T PAY TT!!! If you don't know the company very well or you don't do many transaction with them. If u want i can give u free consultation
Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by futurism: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
sulex11:
DON'T PAY TT!!! If you don't know the company very well or you don't do many transaction with them. If u want i can give u free consultation
this is my first time dealing with them.

I mentioned that he list on a site so that my Chinese agent can pay on my behalf, he said I should pay by TT.

What do you suggest?
Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by sulex11(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
If is your first time and you don't know your chines agent very well,then negotiate bank guarante 'BG' or letter of credit 'LC' which your bank will issue to the seller. This process will secured both parties. You get your goods,then he gets his payment instantly through his bank by your bank. Ask for performance bond 'PB' of 2% of the total sum of the transaction. This is in case the seller could not deliver your order according to the terms of agreement. You can call me if you want.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by fajul: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
sulex11:
If is your first time and you don't know your chines agent very well,then negotiate bank guarante 'BG' or letter of credit 'LC' which your bank will issue to the seller. This process will secured both parties. You get your goods,then he gets his payment instantly through his bank by your bank. Ask for performance bond 'PB' of 2% of the total sum of the transaction. This is in case the seller could not deliver your order according to the terms of agreement. You can call me if you want.
This guy will not understand what you are saying!
Re: HELP: Do You Have Experience Dealing Directly With Chinese Manufacturers? by futurism: 9:40am On May 14, 2018
fajul:

This guy will not understand what you are saying!
jeez, Na u understand am Abi? Itk

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This. / Free Training On Cleanace Academy / Payoneer, Paypal, Skrill, Perfect Money And Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.