Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa (630 Views)

Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
The Competence for African Renaissance and development (CARD) under the leadership of Chief Agotu Ebiakpo has announced a date for the one million (1,000 000)man match in Yenagoa.
Speaking yesterday evening in Yenagoa, Chief Agotu Ebiakpo said a date for the mega rally is now 20th of January, 2018. He enjoyed every supporter of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) to come and join them that day in Yenagoa
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fchristo:
The Competence for African Renaissance and development (CARD) under the leadership of Chief Agotu Ebiakpo has announced a date for the one million (1,000 000)man match in Yenagoa.
Speaking yesterday evening in Yenagoa, Chief Agotu Ebiakpo said a date for the mega rally is now 20th of January, 2018. He enjoyed every supporter of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) to come and join them that day in Yenagoa

Thank God for the new date
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by freshfacts(m): 2:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Will it be proper to hold such rally when the electoral umpire (INEC) is yet to lift ban on political campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by EASY39(m): 2:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Good
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by jaxmand: 4:37am On Dec 13, 2017
That's not my problem.

Meanwhile that guy that sang "I want to go home"...since he went home I have not heard from him... His village people are so powerful. ��
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2017
freshfacts:
Will it be proper to hold such rally when the electoral umpire (INEC) is yet to lift ban on political campaigns

By January 2018, campaigns will commence in the Country
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2017
jaxmand:
That's not my problem.

Meanwhile that guy that sang "I want to go home"...since he went home I have not heard from him... His village people are so powerful. ��

He will come back,don't worry
Re: Card Announce Date For Mega Rally For Atiku In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2017
jaxmand:
That's not my problem.

Campaign for African Renaissance and development of Nigeria is of Paramount to our dear country

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Petrol In Your Area / Buhari, Osinbajo Liars, Behave Like Pimps, Cult Members – Fani-kayode / SERAP To Buhari: Withdraw Board Appointments That Include At Least 8 Dead Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.