Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 (77148 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by shizzy7(f): 4:45am On Feb 13, 2018
Kenny619:
Hello Peeps,
Please has anyone been able to successfully complete the vid interview on an iphone?

The thing is frustrating
IPhone is overrated. Look for an Android with an IOS of over 5.0... It will do the job.

I finished mine with an Android phone and the video interview was smooth.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by trino: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2018
Please guys I can't seem to logon to my takeoff. The error message is invalid email or password .. what could be the cause of this pls
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by crowntoro(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys
Thank you all for the swift responses and the helpful responses
It really helped me in getting my take off done especially from the interview stage
Y'all are appreciated
I used a phone eventually
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by AbimAde(f): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Good evening. Please am unable to move to the next video question, what could be the problem?
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by psamies24(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
AbimAde:
Good evening. Please am unable to move to the next video question, what could be the problem?

If it's the situational judgements aspect, then it's probably because you have to pick 2 answers not one; a thumbs up and a thumbs down. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Kenny619: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
shizzy7:
IPhone is overrated. Look for an Android with an IOS of over 5.0... It will do the job.

I finished mine with an Android phone and the video interview was smooth.

Nne, thanks a lot.
Got through it smoothly on an S6.
Dalu soo!
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by connectmeen(m): 2:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08120206501
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by joyme2k: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
I concluded my own take off yesterday. Though the questions involves strategic thinking. I just pray.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by preciousbaba: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
As we await Heineken's result, in the main time, does anyone know the pay of Meadow hall group for sales supervisor / officer.
Can they pay up to 350k per month? Info needed. So that my friend diesnt waste his time going for the interview
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by preciousbaba: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
I think he was scheduled for Monday..... Information urgently needed house. Those living in Lekki i axis will likely know this.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by preciousbaba: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Guys energy group are still sending mail. Some got theirs
today
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by preciousbaba: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
I received mine too yesterday... But is this recruitment real because am feeling somewhat unstable
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by lanregal: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hello people, please which kind of emails are been sent to the energy group. I am very confused. Thanks.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by MaroCruz(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
lanregal:
Hello people, please which kind of emails are been sent to the energy group. I am very confused. Thanks.

Have been invited to Amsterdam, Yaay!
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Geestunnar(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

Congratulations
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Adamsabby: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by fearlesschicken: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

wow!! congratulations. Can you give us a little peek on how the email was like?
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Adamsabby: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
MaroCruz:

Are you a masters graduate or BSC?
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by shizzy7(f): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Adamsabby:

Are you a masters graduate or BSC?
Don't mind him or her. This is just the first stage of the interview process. The recruitment process still runs till August before 'going to Amsterdam' in September.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Aijay0000: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Uncle its not yet time for Amsterdam. You still have to do a video interview with two of their representatives.
Geestunnar:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by crowntoro(f): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
lanregal:
which one is energy group?
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Silverkc: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
let me ask a question, is there any other exam at Amsterdam? or is it that once you are invited to Amsterdam you have gotten the job?
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by shizzy7(f): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
I don't think the guys going to Amsterdam has anything to do with Heineken. Theirs is still till September.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Geestunnar(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Aijay0000:
Uncle its not yet time for Amsterdam. You still have to do a video interview with two of their representatives.
For real?? I thought the takeoff was all there is to it.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by MaroCruz(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2018
fearlesschicken:

wow!! congratulations. Can you give us a little peek on how the email was like?

Abeg no vex, na joke oh. The take-off scattered my head, I quit after the cognitive section. grin grin
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by MaroCruz(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Aijay0000:

Yeah, Skype or so. Goodluck to those who took the tests oh

1 Like

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by preciousbaba: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2018
preciousbaba:
I received mine too yesterday... But is this recruitment real because am feeling somewhat unstable

I wrongly posted this here, sorry house. It was meant for another trend / group on USE recruitment for Energy Group. Sorrrrrrrrryyyyyy.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by fearlesschicken: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
MaroCruz:

Abeg no vex, na joke oh. The take-off scattered my head, I quit after the cognitive section. grin grin

lol. you no well o. See has you give me high bp
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Silverkc: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Dear Uche

Thank you for applying for the 2018 HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme - Finance.

Based on your Take Off results, we regret to inform you that we have decided not to proceed further with your application. Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unfortunately unable to provide personal feedback on the results of the Take Off.

Even though your journey with the 2018 International Graduate Programme selection process has come to an end, we take this chance to remind you that there are other opportunities to join the HEINEKEN family. We refer you to the HEINEKEN Careers website, where you can find job vacancies at our Operating Companies located around the world. We also encourage you to reach out to the Human Resources department of other nearby Operating Companies of HEINEKEN to see what opportunities they can offer you.

We thank you once again for the interest you have shown in the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme and we wish you every success in your future endeavours.

Kind regards,

Recruitment Team

HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme

cid:image001.png@01D19A3C.F9020730

Recruitment Team

International Graduate Programme

HEINEKEN International

E internationalgraduateprogramme@heineken.com

Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam

P.O. Box 28, 1000 AA Amsterdam, The Netherlands

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

_____________________Disclaimer________________________
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.
Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Silverkc: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't want to feel bad about this. all hope are not lost. I believe that one day my dream job must surely come to me by God's grace. thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by Oyehomie(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Silverkc:
I don't want to feel bad about this. all hope are not lost. I believe that one day my dream job must surely come to me by God's grace. thank you all.
Sure bro.... Keep the hope high.... It shall definitely be well with us all.

Please, worship with us tomorrow at any Living Faith Church near you tomorrow. It's our Covenant Day Of Settlement service tomorrow.... Attend and thank me later. It shall be well with you.... It's Your New Dawn Era Finally...

5 Likes

Re: Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 by vikmeek: 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Did anybody get a success mail from Heineken?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

NDDC Calling For Apitude Test / Salary Scale Of Immigration Officers / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.