Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning (630 Views)

How Mercy Johnson Rescued Hadiza Abubakar From Drowning On Movie Set / Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by Samuelcyprial(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
A woman risked life and limb after running into freezing waters to save her dog from drowning.

The footage, taken in Brighton, East Sussex, shows the woman as she struggled to rescue her pet after it was dragged out to sea.

Disappearing under the water for several seconds, powerful waves carried the woman back up the beach as the dog desperately tried to keep its head above water.

The fully clothed woman finally grabbed the bedraggled animal before she was hit by another wave and a bystander dragged the dog to safety.

She then stayed seated before regaining composure and walking back to the beach from the sea herself.

Watch video here http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/12/a-woman-risked-her-life-by-running-into.html

Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by sinaj(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
The dog would do d xme for her.

I admire her courage!!
Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by Jochabed(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
When it comes to pets!! I salute the oyinbo's..The will do anything for them.
Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Awww!
Greater love has no one than this........
Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
When it comes to pets!! I salute the oyinbo's..The will do anything for them.

In the same tone,
when it comes to pets/animals,.I don't trust Nigerians, they can eat anything!
No be so sis?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by Jochabed(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
post=63216711:

In the same tone,
when it comes to pets/animals,.I don't trust Nigerians, they can eat anything!
No be so sis?!
Hahaha!!! na so o!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
If you happen to have a pet you're attached to, you'd do same under impulse.
Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Hahaha!!! na so o!!
Correct!
Lol!!
Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by ItxAyce(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
This one would have just killed herself

Re: Lady Risked Her Life By Runing Into Freezing Water To Save Her Dog From Drowning by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ Fool decision I'd say... ∆

(1) (Reply)

Popular Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Identical Twin Girl / Blind Mystic Who Predicted 9/11 And Rise Of ISIS Prediction Of 2018 / Donjazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal And Other Mo'hitz Crew Reunite On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.