Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) (21141 Views)

Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Blasts Nigerian Ministers In US For Shunning Meeting With Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by chiscodedon(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
Seriously, it's saddening. It's not even 2019 yet and Atiku has started his subtle campaign through social media and as usual gullible Nigerian youths have swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker. It's now automatically been narrowed down to Buhari vs Atiku. When will we wake up? Another big 4 year long mistake waiting to happen. They don't learn
Your analysis is top notch
Another big 4 year long mistake waiting to happen indeed
Know it's not possible, don't know why most Nigerians don't reason as I do... Was having serious banter with one on Twitter over this 2 men,... What other ways do we need to see that these old men are obsolete, have nothing to offer... They have failed us big time... But it hurts me seeing our youth jeopardizing there future cuz of little cash that can't change there life

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by ehispapa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
Another mofo on the loose. This is one of the most irrelevant youth till date in this country.
Very confused man. He should fix up his life first before ranting all the time.
Charley boy wen nor dey turn man.

people like you is the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
trustyshoess:
Seriously, it's saddening. It's not even 2019 yet and Atiku has started his subtle campaign through social media and as usual gullible Nigerian youths have swallowed the bait hook, line and sinker. It's now automatically been narrowed down to Buhari vs Atiku. When will we wake up? Another big 4 year long mistake waiting to happen. They don't learn
it's saddening
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by kenevision(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
IamBlanco:

Nawa �

[b]Meanwhile if u need free 2odds, check my signature
[/b]

We are talking about the youths being more responsible as the leaders of tomorrow, you are here spreading your virus infested 2 odds.

Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by xLord: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
What is the sense in what you said here in relation to what Charley Boy said? How can you brainlessly say such nonsensesical statement? Must you talk? People like you mess up this country. GoatHead!
Dagaya:
Another mofo on the loose. This is one of the most irrelevant youth till date in this country.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by wristbangle: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
How can a country that has;
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
And Host of other Intelligent and smart people across the globe be limited to Buhari and Atiku?. I just don’t get it. Meanwhile the youth are busy analyzing Arsenal and Chelsea.
Who did we offend? Na who swear for us?!!!!
Please share among young people!!! Anyone with a plan?!!!☹☹☹☹

Whoever wrote this, he got much oil in his brain. Apt statement!

Those shouting atikulation and Sai Baba continuously are shameless people especially the atikuchukwu crooks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by introvertme: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiscodedon:

Your analysis is top notch
Another big 4 year long mistake waiting to happen indeed
Know it's not possible, don't know why most Nigerians don't reason as I do... Was having serious banter with one on Twitter over this 2 men,... What other ways do we need to see that these old men are obsolete, have nothing to offer... They have failed us big time... But it hurts me seeing our youth jeopardizing there future cuz of little cash that can't change there life

Na d money to run b d problem, who go gree sponsor those with ideas?

besides d old men way there no go let any young person take over,it's not worth the try b4 the persons case turns to m.k.o
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by GGirll: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
This was exactly what I've been saying in other post....mugabish n buharish ancestors or any like them are forbidden to rule us again but what do i see on NL? Uneducated n educated youths n adults dancing n shouting Atikulate n atikuchukwu up n down while others who couldn't bear d pain jets out or trekk out or swim out to Libya via Mediterranean sea only to be eaten by desert snakes, hawks n vultures while shark n crocodiles feast on d drowned ones n after d whole terrific journey only to end up as sex n drug slaves.....others are here insulting themselves n tribes n hating while these wicked souls recycled themselves giving out their children in marriage to their kinds while d poor languish n die in hotel rooms cos of sex n money....Youths on Nairaland say NO to your Anscestors n take your destiny by force out their wicked grips. Sai baba is bad enough atikulate might be worse off!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by sekem: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Don't mind them

Na wasted youths all of them be

See as dem wan go vote for the same set of looters who have mortgaged their future

I jus dey look all of them

Iberibe ajoka lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by talk2percy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
No be all of una follow connive and kicked the vibrant young man we had at Aso Rock? Una never see anything, buhari go deal with una till he's 95.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Olril18(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Chukwuemeka Charles Oputa popularly known as "Charly Boy" has been involved in several campaigns and protestations calling for good governance, equity and justice. His defiant spirit and unquenchable thirst for justice gave birth to the revolutionary movement – OURMUMUDONDO. #OurMumuDonDO.

The Area Fada [Charly Boy] took to his social media handle to vent his anger at the youths.

Says for all the educated men and women in Nigeria the only things Nigerians have to offer is Buhari and Atiku.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKy5kE-pFFM&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/12/video-charly-boy-blast-nigerian-youths-over-buhari-atiku-2019-race/

you only need to see how alot of idiotic people argued over the isreal- palestine issue and the recent PDP convention to see how 80 percent of Nigerian youths are so stupid and useless..

they will be worse than the old cargoes we have ruling us presently

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
He should go and sit down, no more free money like before.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Keep recycling them, it might be Dino or Lai in 2023.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by smileyoo: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
And Host of other Intelligent and smart people across the globe be limited to Buhari and Atiku?. I just don’t get it. Meanwhile the youth are busy analyzing Arsenal and Chelsea.
Akinwumi Adesina stands out among those names as the best, he made a great impact as agric minister under gej, that the world recognised, we need such leader, but nigeria's cash and carry politics, scares such civilised gentle man.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Rebuke: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jxt lookin at comments from our mumu youths. The idiots are insulting someone who is calling dem out to take responsibility....

Make Una sit down there dey type rubbish. Insult him all yhu can, the guy isn't poor and I know he can take care of his family. Yhu broke assholes be there forming internet giants.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
undecidedNigerians youth are the most useless and cowards youths in the whole universe. If u try quote me thunder will strike u??

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
dometome:
When I tell you people that the zoo has no salvation, you call me names, okay fine, I thought that at least we can get somebody like Donald Duke but unfortunately the same people keep on recycling themselves.

Where is that man hiding sef... Though I don't know about his credibility but heard of his achievements on TV... If he has run to NA...
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Intellad:
gay=happiness... only Igbo youths get brain

Dem get brain and dey are hawking gala nad la casera all over Lagos, supporting terrorists like Nnamdi Kanu and supporting a gay desperate fugitive abi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by OlaSammie: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola

With the way things are and the way things are going.....to be sincere to ourselves,Nigeria has no future.....
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by londoner: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
What he is saying is a 100% TRUTH.

It's crazy to witness that someone will take spoiled rice from one pot and transfer it to another pot in front of you, but you still grab a spoon to start eating even though you KNOW what it is.

Both PDP and APC are working TOGETHER. They are NOT separate but they are entrenching the status quo until you have only two choices. The Black cloth with White Stripes or the White cloth with the black stripes.....all the same thing.

Nigerian youths need to man up and woman up to go for something different.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
onatisi:

he is mad
na him family dey mad
wasnt he one of those supporting buhari in 2015 ?
these guys really think nigerians are fools angry angry
he and bobrisky should go and start their own political gay party

You're the one that is mad here. He (Charly Boy) did no wrong supporting Buhari in 2015. Now, he has seen what Buhari's government has offered & he's not satisfied & so he wants more & he wants a new person in power. What is wrong with that? He is better than you who is still holding on to a failed president Jonathan. See, our own loyalty is to the 'betterment' of Nigeria & not to any candidate. If we vote a candidate into the office of the president & he fails our expectations, we will kick him out & keep voting new people in.....until we get what's right for Nigeria. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Butoneday2(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
angryNigerian youths are cowards! Nigerian youths are cowards!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards!!!!!!!! Nigerian youths are cowards? Says. Quote me if you like I don't care angry
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Why would any sane person be preaching to Nigerian youths?

I can tolerate anything except the European league madness.

\
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Terver90: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Charley boy is making sense what is required of us is to come up with one voice and decide our position if not. the situation becomes bad every day o. Wait a minutes what can you say you are proud of Nigeria for? Any small vacancy announced for formality sake population will tell you the position of Nigeria, just this NPOWER verification alone. We need to help ourselves oh imagine graduates o when you talk they will say you are lazy go for entrepreneurship na piss you use as capital?
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
nigerian truly deserve better but the way politics is played in this country is a story for another day.How can a youth be able to afford 5 million as money to purchase nomination form.We truly have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by plerry: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
the reason why this smart and obviously brilliant people aint contesting is because our politics is a dirty game.. they could end up getting killed for even trying or having the interest of the masses at heart..isnt this the game where a thug handled the impeachment of a whole state governor in the house of representatives on the orders of a now deceased godfather...one by one they will go and the wealth they steal shall never become generational wealth

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by seguntijan(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Between Buhari and Atiku Nigerians need better options i don't want to think these will be the two candidates the major political parties will bring.Anything can happen na Nigeria we dey.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by toprealman: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dagaya:
Trust me, his life is well placed.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Dee60: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
++

THAT IS WHAT THE POLITICAL ELITE, THAT COMPANY OF BUFFONS, HAS DONE TO OUR EDUCATION. THEY ALLOWED THE MASSES TO GO TO SO CALLED 'PUBLIC SCHOOLS' WHERE THEY ARE ILLITERATED (INSTEAD OF BEING EDUCATED). THIS THE POLITICAL ELITE DO SO THAT THEY CAN HOLD TO POWER AND LOOT OUR TREASURY TO MARRY MORE WIVES AND HIRE CONCUBINES.
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Prof Yemi Oshibajo
Aliko Dangote
Tony Elumelu
Donald Duke
Jim Ovia
Akinwunmi Adesina
Fola Adeola
Peter Obi
Chukwuma Soludo
Sanusi Lamido-Sanusi
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Philip Emegwali
Prof Pat Utomi
Jaiye Olowosuko
Arc. G C William
Tunde Fashola
I tire o
Re: Charly Boy Blasts Nigerian Youths Over Buhari & Atiku 2019 Race (Video) by tonyzaks: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Chukwuemeka Charles Oputa popularly known as "Charly Boy" has been involved in several campaigns and protestations calling for good governance, equity and justice. His defiant spirit and unquenchable thirst for justice gave birth to the revolutionary movement – OURMUMUDONDO. #OurMumuDonDO.

The Area Fada [Charly Boy] took to his social media handle to vent his anger at the youths.

Says for all the educated men and women in Nigeria the only things Nigerians have to offer is Buhari and Atiku.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKy5kE-pFFM&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/12/video-charly-boy-blast-nigerian-youths-over-buhari-atiku-2019-race/
As u no gree turn man na boy we will hand over power to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze / Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO / APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.