Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims (2077 Views)

APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by bumi10(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Well I don't know how truthfully this information is but an Igbo lady shared that she saw IBOB, Indigenous People of Biafra, leader, Nnamdi Kalu buying Pizza in Ghana. She shared this on her Facebook account with username Uju.

She claims she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017…

She says when she saw him, she spoke to him at first, but then he refused to respond to her, not until she spoke Igbo and he responded.

See pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/i-saw-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu-buying.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by bedspread: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pixture with u and him or keep Shut......

2 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
i thought he1s late?
By the way. It's only in NIGERIA people will knock on your door and still uses their mouth to do kon-kon-kon

2 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by KingsCity: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let's have the picture of him buying Pizza or else
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Built2last: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
From Cameroon to Malaysian to Ghana.

Ok, i saw him in Afghanistan planning to join the protest in support of Israel
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by DrRasheed: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yeah he did betray people but u are lying about seeing him.
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by wtfcoded: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bloggers stunt...we are all used to it.
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by GameGod(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pic or i don't believe, Nnamdi Kanu is dead.
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by chiagozien(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
Afonja food don ready.

very useless things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by okway: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
Afonja food don ready.

very useless things.

Put your house in order and leave 'afonjas' out of this. No one asked Ojukwu and Nnamdi to abscond from the war they started.

Very useless loudmouthed cowards.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by chiagozien(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
okway:

Put your house in order and leave 'afonjas' out of this. No one asked Ojukwu and Nnamdi to abscond from the war they started.

are you afonja,if you are not why you hit my mention
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by okway: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
are you afonja,if you are not why you hit my mention

Listen to the message again:

8 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by okway: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
No Nigerian should be surprised that a loudmouthed ibo coward fled and escaped the war he declared on Nigeria.

While Ibos are dying and swimming in muddy water, Namdi Kanu is eating banku in Ghana grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by scholes0(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
okway:

lol, as if we all don’t know that “Afonja” is all they think of- Motning, Noon and Night.
They are very useless, I tell you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by okway: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
scholes0:

lol, as if we all don’t know that “Afonja” is all they think of- Motning, Noon and Night.
They are very useless, I tell you.

Afonja is their shadow they fear lol
Yoruba is the only group that can checkmate Ibo craze in this nation.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by chiagozien(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
okway:

Listen to the message again:

and who are you? i want to know if your house is in order.

1 Like

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by funlord(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Can the dead munch pizza even in the great beyond? I hope that woman was not at koffis beer parlor when she made this claim?
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by okway: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
and who are you? i want to know if your house is in order.

Very much so. If it wasn't, you'd know who I am.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Bari22: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Coward
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
Afonja food don ready.

very useless things.
The only useless things are you loudmouthed, ever boasting, cowardly Igbos. You ignite the flame of war but when others stand up to your challenge, you start wailing like babies. What have yorubas got to do with this topic?Inferiority complex go kee una last last. Is the lady not your sister? Take ur bitterness to her and stop involving us in ur bitterness. We dont care that you were all stupid enough to be scammed by Nnamdi conman. That is strictly your plate of nsala.

1 Like

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by merit455(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Stupid girl
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by baby124: 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lol. Nnamdi de chop pizza for Ghana
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by DrToche: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Toosure70: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Or selling gala. Developer everywhere you go
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Adminisher: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
The fool was probably working for State Security or other intelligence agencies. Young people who died or suffered for this guy are extremely stupid. No apologies.

1 Like

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Unseen(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
bumi10:
Well I don't know how truthfully this information is but an Igbo lady shared that she saw IBOB, Indigenous People of Biafra, leader, Nnamdi Kalu buying Pizza in Ghana. She shared this on her Facebook account with username Uju.

She claims she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017…

She says when she saw him, she spoke to him at first, but then he refused to respond to her, not until she spoke Igbo and he responded.

See pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/i-saw-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kalu-buying.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Funny. The Facebook lady said she saw Nnamdi Kanu today 12-12-2017 at 8.45pm Ghana time.
Today is 12-12-2017 and she posted it since morning.

Op. Changed the date to 11-12-2017.
See the pics below

Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by Jaideyone(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
hahahahaha so kanu scammed Igbos and ranaway

now he's eating pizza in Ghana while his foolish followers are now atikulating all over social media grin
Re: I Saw IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kalu In Ghana Buying Pizza - Igbo Lady Claims by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
She is a liar.
The late Kanu is wailing in the great beyond as we speak.
cc
GrandFinale2017
GameGod
GavelSlam

(1) (Reply)

Buhari is sinking Nigeria with Debt.. / 2019: Yoruba Deserves 2023 Presidency, Igbo Are Not Serious – Amaechi. / Dino Melaye Released From Jail , Says They Can't Get Him No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.