Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (441 Views)

Reckless Truck Driver Kills Former Bayelsa Commissioner / I’ll Release Bayelsa Commissioner When Police Free My Father, Says Kidnapper / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by emma321(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Former Commissioner for Investment, Trade and Industry, Ayekeme Masa, in Bayelsa state has been shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Yenagoa, the state capital.

He died at the Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa where he was rushed to.

The late Masa, who served in the first tenure of Governor Seriake Dickson, was shot in the early hours of Sunday at his residence along Palm Avenue behind the popular Bolex lounge in Yenagoa.

Bayelsa State‎ Police Command spokesman, Asimin Butswat, confirmed the incident, adding that investigation into the murder had commenced.

He further disclosed further that “the killers were in Masa’s sitting room having argument with his wife when he arrived home.

“He walked into the argument between his wife and the unknown gunmen. His attempt to escape proved abortive as he was shot by the assailants.

“One of the security men in his house told police investigators that he heard gunshots and came out of his cubicle to meet the injured body of his boss outside the gate,” he said.

Masa’s killing is coming on the heels of the shooting of a journalist attached to the Government House by suspected armed robbers.

http://anstalk.com/former-bayelsa-commissioner-shot-dead-unknown-gunmen/

Re: Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by ufuosman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Enemy at work, RIP
Re: Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by prospero5(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is the work of the "commissioner for killing and destiny destroyers."

R.I.P commissioner.
Re: Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen by sonsomegrigbo: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can't imagine how a person would kill a fellow human and got home to eat and sleep soundly..

Man wickedness...

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Police Force In Africa / Police Declare Suspected Badoo Cult Kingpin, Alaka Wanted / Elderly Couple Preparing Marijuana As Christmas Gifts Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.