Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

NOUN | Closing Date For Course And Examination Registration Announced - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN | Closing Date For Course And Examination Registration Announced (1155 Views)

2019/2020 Jamb Registration And Examination Date / JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Form And Examination Date Finally Out / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOUN | Closing Date For Course And Examination Registration Announced by Samstyle(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
The National Open University Of (NOUN), has made it known to the general public, that the registration of course and examination in the school will be closed on Wednesday, 20th. December, 2017.

"Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be closed on Wednesday, 20th.
December, 2017 at 12 midnight
All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before
the stipulated date and time"

See more details here:
http://www.myschoolnews.ga/2017/12/deadline-for-course-and-exam-noun.html?m=0#more[s][/s]
Re: NOUN | Closing Date For Course And Examination Registration Announced by nneh1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Samstyle:
The National Open University Of (NOUN), has made it known to the general public, that the registration of course and examination in the school will be closed on Wednesday, 20th. December, 2017.

"Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be closed on Wednesday, 20th.
December, 2017 at 12 midnight
All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before
the stipulated date and time"

See more details here:
http://www.myschoolnews.ga/2017/12/deadline-for-course-and-exam-noun.html?m=0#more[s][/s]

Didn't get the information on time and all the banks around me kept delaying my payment saying there is no network. I registered courses but couldn't register exam. Will they ever reopen it.??

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Go From Here!!! I Need Your Advice / JAMB Announced The Closing Date For The 2018 Admission. / 4 Types Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.