Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can you suggest topics for our participation manual? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can you suggest topics for our participation manual? (963 Views)

Can Any One HELP Me With Project Topics For Civil Engineering??? / Suggest Ways One Can Leave Cultism Without Being Hurt / Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can you suggest topics for our participation manual? by Seun(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2005
Hello,

Now that the Gulder Ultimate Search is over, we need to do more things right to maintain our growth rate.

We have managed to reach 266 active members (1140 total) without providing any document that tell new members what they need to know about the Nairaland Forum. When this 'participation manual' becomes available, we can expect the following:
[list][li]More people will start posting and using the more advanced features of the forum.[/li]
[li]The moderation time required per active poster will be reduced as people start following the rules.[/li]
[li]This would give us the freedom to be more aggressive in forum promotion.[/li][/list]

Here are my questions for you:
[list][li]What topics should be included in this 'participation manual'?[/li]
[li][b]What questions would you like to ask the about the forum?[/li][/list]

I am eager to learn what you want to know and incorporate it into the manual.

Seun.
Re: Can you suggest topics for our participation manual? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2013
Please sir,what is this participation manual and did you not introduce it again

(1) (Reply)

mimmy1 - hello / Hi all Mobilemick from UK Bolton / teefah - Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.