Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram (64314 Views)

Laura Ikeji Compounds The Woes Of Man Blocked By Linda / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Ohhh. That's more understandable. Thanks for explaining that to me.
scratches head..
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by DedeNkem: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:
Space for sale. Contact me for advert if u want a front page advert here. This land can accommodate 5 mansions.

Wow! So juvenile. How old are you? 5?
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by poseidon12: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
That was the right thing to do to him and for him. He doesn't need to be paid millions right now considering the fact that he is still young.. He should rather concentrate on honing his skills because my grandpa used to say '' The first money a child has, he will use in buying Akara''..

Kiss Daniel has a tendency to become a father of many bastards like tuface, to avoid such, he should be put in check

Yep! Well said like a typical Nigerian; mean, envious and anti-progress.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by kay29000(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2017
yanshDoctor:
it doesn't add up. woju drop was 2015 not 2013.

Woju was released in 2014, not 2015. My only mistake was saying it was released in 2013. I mixed things up. But he was signed to the label in 2013, and that is when he started receiving the 30k monthly salary, and a while after Woju blew up in December of 2014, he was upgraded to 50k a month salary.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by ifeoluwa122: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
BafanaBafana:
They gave him 200k to buy coffin and fry puff-puff for his father's burial.

That was the point I concluded that the story isn't real. It has been seriously photoshoped.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Veeflow(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
Lai Mohammed family member spotted grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2017
lies lies from the pit of hell , we all know when trying to win a court case, you'd better make your opponent seem worse than the devil else.... na only you waka come.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by gwinaB(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2017
cutyexpress:
Nigerian pop star, Kiss Daniel is currently embroiled in a legal battle with his erstwhile record label, G-Worldwide. Their case is already in court and the media is filled with reports, insinuations, court documents and some facts.

Since the story broke, LIB has been digging and talking to both parties involved and while the key players are avoiding the media as well as being quoted, their aides and sources close to them are talking.

Our investigations revealed that contrary to the denials by G-Worldwide in the press, Kiss Daniel was actually placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 per month all through the success of his hit single 'Woju'.

A highly placed source who spoke to LIB on condition of anonymity said,

'from the beginning of his contract (a 7 years and 5 album contract) he wasn't placed on any percentage rather Kiss Daniel was placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) up until 'Woju' remix was released then it was later increased to 50,000 (fifty thousand naira) before he insisted on a review of his contract in 2015 and by the second quarter of 2015 he began to receive 40% of his performance fees.

All the while he was collecting 30k, the boy already had a monster hit song 'Woju' and was raking in millions of naira'.
We asked for specifics to be sure of the period Kiss Daniel stopped collect 50,000 naira as salary and our source said, 'I really can't place the date but I'm sure he was on that salary till after the release of 'Laye'.

The song 'Laye' was released in May 2015

Our investigations also revealed that Kiss Daniel though wasn't legally barred from collaborations, his record label vehemently stood against it, 'the label categorically banned him from doing collaborations and made it look like he's the one avoiding it.

Or have you also seen his label mate, Sugarboy on any collaborations? The industry can testify to it, i won't mention names but we all know. All the superstars who came to support Kiss Daniel at his album listening party, he couldn't payback the favour when they needed him because the label prevented him from doing so.

Basketmouth even had to block him on Instagram because Kiss was supposed to do a show for him but his label refused and Basketmouth got angry thinking Kiss Daniel was the one playing games with him'.

We further learnt that the relationship between Kiss Daniel and his record label was filled with so much tension, hate, frustration and animosity as our source revealed that, 'Kiss Daniel couldn't even make it to his own father's burial because his label threatened him'.

We asked how? and they said, 'on the day of his father's burial, he already had a show that was booked and his label told him they don't care about his father's burial but he had to attend the show else he'll get sued.

At that time, Kiss Daniel was still on a monthly salary of 50,000 and two days before his father's death, his kid brother was also involved in accident that left him unconscious for weeks. The label only gave him 200,000 to buy 'coffin and fry puff puff' our source said.

Till date, we gather that Kiss Daniel has made no income from any digital sales of his music, no income from his endorsement apart from the 40% he makes from shows. The label didn't also provide him with an apartment or cars.

Though he stays in his own house and own a couple of choice rides, we gather that he's had to pay for the official car that was used to move him around in the early days of the career which has since been given to the younger brother of his recrod label boss, Emperor Geezy.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/lib-exclusive-how-kiss-daniel-earned-a-monthly-salary-of-30k-missed-his-fathers-burial-and-got-blocked-by-basketmouth-on-instagram-2.html

Well, how did he get money to buy his house and choice cars?
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2017
OVA200:
30,000 it is hard to believe this.

Then the boy was forming million in his account but na only 30K him dey get per month. All our artiste like fake life too much

[color=#000099][/color] because he dey collect 30k he nor fit get millions for him account na Wahoo without beans told
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by OVA200(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Diso60090:

[color=#000099][/color] because he dey collect 30k he nor fit get millions for him account na Wahoo without beans told
He will get from God's blessings abi.
No private business;
No private investment;
No recognize family member;
No blockbuster endorsement;
Not collecting his little endorsement money;
Only 30K per month.
Then tell me how is he going to be a millionaire?
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Chrisfamous5(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Deefuray:
IMO, desperation shouldn't prompt anyone to agree to such ridiculous contract...
50 thousand naira.... if this is really true, I'm still in shock
Lemme come and relieve you of the shock?
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Iruobean(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
DedeNkem:

Wow! So juvenile. How old are you? 5?

He-diot. Did I metion your name here.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by DedeNkem: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Iruobean:

He-diot. Did I metion your name here.

You're a m*oron. This website is for adults.
If you don't have any intelligent thing to say, don't post!! Go watch Tom & Jerry or something.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by eezeribe(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Look before you leap. A word is enough for the wise.
Blame the victim complex...

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by PaUkwuoma22(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
He should respect his contract no matter what

LIB Exclusive: 'Kiss Daniel legally terminated his contracted after it was breached severally by the label' - Singer's lawyer reveals shocking details https:///Dlw1BQd116
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by PaUkwuoma22(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
He should respect his contract no matter what
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by PaUkwuoma22(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2017
deenee:
Whether he is paid 10kobo is not the issue.

The issue is Kiss Daniel was desperate to hit the limelight an signed a contract at his own volition. Nobody forced him and am pretty sure that he read the fine print before putting pen to paper.

The record label people also played a gamble because their investments could have gone wrong and they would have lost money.

We really need to stop this kill and go mentality that we have. No wonder it's difficult for foreign labels to come to Naija to hunt for new talent.

And this dude does not look like some who earns 30k. We have his pictures before and after he hit the limelight.

His story is akin to that of people who do ritual money and when they make it try to avoid carrying out the rituals associated with the rites and oath they have taken.

If I were his record label I would put a ridiculous amount as premature exit clause in the contract. Something in the range of 500m naira and take it from there instead of exchanging banter with him on social media and davido is using divide and rule to confuse the dullard not knowing that Davido pushing him to exit his label is noather way of killing Kiss Daniel's fledgling career. Let him go and ask brymo and vector.

Both are no longer with their old labels but they have to give a certain percentage of what they earn annually to their former labels before they terminated the contracts early.

LIB Exclusive: 'Kiss Daniel legally terminated his contracted after it was breached severally by the label' - Singer's lawyer reveals shocking details https:///Dlw1BQd116
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Never ever be desperate to sign a deal!
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
OVA200:
He will get from God's blessings abi.
No private business;
No private investment;
No recognize family member;
No blockbuster endorsement;
Not collecting his little endorsement money;
Only 30K per month.
Then tell me how is he going to be a millionaire?

Do you know if the guy is a private G-boy like Jim that keep their hustle tight
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Marrtynze(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Lies, the white type cheesy
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by OVA200(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Diso60090:

Do you know if the guy is a private G-boy like Jim that keep their hustle tight
So your assertion is based on guess?
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
OVA200:
So your assertion is based on guess?

Guy i dey work no time for this because the hustle is blessed this year ending
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Boriqua(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Look before you leap. A word is enough for the wise.
is it that you do not have any good thing to say or do, please get a life.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by goodies4life(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
That was the right thing to do to him and for him. He doesn't need to be paid millions right now considering the fact that he is still young.. He should rather concentrate on honing his skills because my grandpa used to say '' The first money a child has, he will use in buying Akara''..

Kiss Daniel has a tendency to become a father of many bastards like tuface, to avoid such, he should be put in check
THOSE CHILDREN YOU CALL BASTARD ARE HUNDRED PERCENT LIVING A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME. LEARN HOW TO TALK.
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by KiZiie(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2017
OVA200:
30,000 it is hard to believe this.

Then the boy was forming million in his account but na only 30K him dey get per month. All our artiste like fake life too much

I don't believe he was faking ..he's record label prolly made it that way to ensure no one suspected. you have too look successful for people to think you're successful it's a psychological thing..
yes he might have faked a bit buh its endurance...
y'all dunno wah Happened. it's best we judge after we've heard it all
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by blessingsonflee(f): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

you are a very wicked somebori
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah. I just don't think everything is the truth. They're some lies hidden.

At first I thought it must be lies bt for a label dat holds back their label artists from collaborating with other artists and many other discomforting clauses i see i have little doubt its a lie now.

I don't even have much issues with the salary cos it was reviewed and allowances and benefits were thrown in based on the artist hardwork and growth bt the restrictions were just to sad/depressing for an artist u want to promote fully. I used to innocently wonder why its ws just him and sugar boy everytime doing collabos bt its now clear
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chigold101:
read with understanding
Started with 30 moved to 50 then in 2015 reviewed his contract now earns 40% of his show
understanding famine de here ooo Oga
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Kakamorufu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Who even signs a contract that include no feature as clause. Haba.. Collaboration alone brings enough to the table for an artist. And 5 albums under 7 years. I wana believe he signed that at gun point. ;->
Re: Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram by Chigold101(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
cheesy
Lacomus:
understanding famine de here ooo Oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.