Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bank PHB Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank PHB Shares (1228 Views)

Bank PHB Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank PHB Shares by spectroscopic: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello

Does anyone know what has happened to shareholder's of Bank PHB? I have contacted both the company's registrars (First Registrars) and the succeeding bank to Bank PHB (KeyStone Bank). None of these institutions have any answers to what I can do with my share certificate. Or is my investment in Bank PHB gone to the winds? I invested in Bank PHB in 2008 and I did not receive a single dividend until the bank went under. Now I have a certificate of shareholding that appears worthless.

I need help with information, please.
Re: Bank PHB Shares by jackomagnus(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
spectroscopic:
Hello

Does anyone know what has happened to shareholder's of Bank PHB? I have contacted both the company's registrars (First Registrars) and the succeeding bank to Bank PHB (KeyStone Bank). None of these institutions have any answers to what I can do with my share certificate. Or is my investment in Bank PHB gone to the winds? I invested in Bank PHB in 2008 and I did not receive a single dividend until the bank went under. Now I have a certificate of shareholding that appears worthless.

I need help with information, please.

Google to find out what happens to shares when companies 'change structure'. It could help you figure out if your money is redeemable or... gone!
Re: Bank PHB Shares by spectroscopic: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
jackomagnus:

Google to find out what happens to shares when companies 'change structure'. It could help you figure out if your money is redeemable or... gone!

I have done that but nothing I found indicates a specific case for Bank PHB. I am not in Nigeria to pursue my case physically, which is a disadvantage for me.
Re: Bank PHB Shares by jom28gy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Am having the same problem with the company I bought shares with,UNILIVER PLC,I could not locate the company around my vicinity.
Re: Bank PHB Shares by Philinho(m): 6:23am On Feb 07
I think issues of recovering of dividends is out now. The federal government is calling people to go for dividend recovery

(1) (Reply)

80 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Imo / Woman Made $7million From $180 Shares And Donated It All / JP Morgan Says It Could Remove Nigeria From Key Bond Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.